Pages:
Author

Topic: what is happening now? - page 14. (Read 6484 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 250
August 09, 2019, 10:52:31 PM
This time the fundamental of the altcoin depends on its product and bitcoin gives a little impact to the price of altcoin. As far as i know, this time the domination of bitcoin is increasing a lot. Because the investors become even smarter and they are holding the majority of their funds in the bitcoin form. Altcoin needs a lot of updates to make FOMO and the bull trend of bitcoin doesn't matter a lot.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 09, 2019, 09:28:44 PM
tether

Yes. Most people are into bitcoin as a way of investment. An investment that yields more than stocks or gold. They no nothing excpet bitcoin.
Like the user above stated, they used to sell bitcoin to buy alts when the prices of bitcoin started to decrease and buy back when it stated to increase but with the introduction of stablecoin, people find it easier and safer to convert their bitcoin value to stable fiat value.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 09, 2019, 09:17:50 PM
tether
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 09, 2019, 07:04:21 PM
hello friend,
in 2017 I was very happy when I saw the price of Bitcoin increase in coinmarketcap because when the price of Bitcoin increases, then the price of Altcoin will immediately increase too, but for now when the price of Bitcoin increases and it does not affect for the prices of Altcoin (even still down), then when the price of Bitcoin goes down and at that time the price of Altcoin will go down too, so I do not understand the current state of the market and what is happening right now.
Pages:
Jump to: