Pages:
Author

Topic: what is happening now? - page 2. (Read 6484 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 25, 2019, 02:46:12 AM
Still we cannot consider this as the big growth for Bitcoin market because we have seen Bitcoin value reaches more than 20k USD in the market but now the value has been half the way down.

Let's hope for the good growth in coming days which can push the value over the 10k USD minimum.
Until the price of bitcoin comesback and its ATH will be succeeded, we can see the light for the market. However, until now the price of bitcoin stabilize. I think it is due to the whales which are not yet ready to put money in this industry. And I believe also that news trigger bitcoin and make it so fast. If there is a consistent and no bias then looking forward for bull run.

Just wait until the end of this year and early next year when all of the news stations start quoting how much Bitcoin is up this year. That will get people to start investing again and will probably send us into a full blown bull market. Whenever you start talking about 200%-300% gains in a year, it really starts piquing peoples interests and will draw in new investors again.
I will advise you not expect something much from the crypto even when it early next year and I have said before in some of previous post that the last 2 months of Q4 before bitcoin halving till the Q1 of the halving year are season of buying in the most dip the market are highly manipulated during those season.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
November 25, 2019, 01:43:29 AM
Still we cannot consider this as the big growth for Bitcoin market because we have seen Bitcoin value reaches more than 20k USD in the market but now the value has been half the way down.

Let's hope for the good growth in coming days which can push the value over the 10k USD minimum.
Until the price of bitcoin comesback and its ATH will be succeeded, we can see the light for the market. However, until now the price of bitcoin stabilize. I think it is due to the whales which are not yet ready to put money in this industry. And I believe also that news trigger bitcoin and make it so fast. If there is a consistent and no bias then looking forward for bull run.

Just wait until the end of this year and early next year when all of the news stations start quoting how much Bitcoin is up this year. That will get people to start investing again and will probably send us into a full blown bull market. Whenever you start talking about 200%-300% gains in a year, it really starts piquing peoples interests and will draw in new investors again.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2019, 11:57:43 AM

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
November 22, 2019, 10:21:09 PM
What is happening now is the impact of big changes for cryptocurrency besides that the price difference has also fallen very far and even dumped up to 70% of the price in 2017 but it will not be permanent because every year the price is always up and down the graph, as long as the altcoin garbage that is scattered around the market is increasingly making prices continue to fall, hopefully in the future altcoin garbage in the market can be lost so as not to affect investor confidence in cyptocurrency
as long as there are still many ico/ieo projects, then shitcoins will not be lost in the future. the key is that investors stop investing in a project and focus on investing in altcoin or bitcoin. the less that invests in a project, the less shitcoins will be. If that can be done, then the big hopes on alts and btc will be bright in the future.
There are too many incentives for shitcoins to keep existing, speculators despite what they claim love to invest in a coin and earn 100% in a single day and the only way this can happen is if the coin being pumped is useless.

After all you can try to pump and dump a coin that is actually good but for that you will need many times more money and there is the chance your manoeuvre does not work and you lose money, I really believe that many of those behind pump and dump groups release their own coins that can be easily pumped.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 22, 2019, 07:59:25 AM

We all been expecting a bull run before the year ends but it seems that the table is turning now and it is way below that the expected amount we wished it to be and it is a bit disappointing because what we usually here is the bull is coming this and that but look where we are now.
Not all for sure, how about those people who short the market, they are happy if the market keeps going down.
maybe majority are hoping for a bull run but it looks like its less likely to happen this year, we have a bad november so far due to the dump, especially today, so 1 month is not enough to change the market, maybe a little run in December would happen but for sure its not a bull run.

I just hope really that 2019 will not end with a very low price, we may be at the $7k mark now and I just hope that it will atleast hit again the $10k.
I am also hoping for that, at least that more or less 200% increase from the all time low this year.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 20, 2019, 01:34:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
November 20, 2019, 01:22:48 PM
What is happening now is the impact of big changes for cryptocurrency besides that the price difference has also fallen very far and even dumped up to 70% of the price in 2017 but it will not be permanent because every year the price is always up and down the graph, as long as the altcoin garbage that is scattered around the market is increasingly making prices continue to fall, hopefully in the future altcoin garbage in the market can be lost so as not to affect investor confidence in cyptocurrency
as long as there are still many ico/ieo projects, then shitcoins will not be lost in the future. the key is that investors stop investing in a project and focus on investing in altcoin or bitcoin. the less that invests in a project, the less shitcoins will be. If that can be done, then the big hopes on alts and btc will be bright in the future.

I don't think stopping all of the ICO/IEO projects will help rid us all of shitcoins. As long as Bitcoin and other coins like it are open source, there's always going to be someone who thinks that they can make an easy buck just copying Bitcoins source code, changing a few of the graphics/text, and compiling it. Even if you took away ICO's, they'll still just add in a premine or something stupid to make some money off of.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
November 20, 2019, 04:54:06 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 19, 2019, 07:50:31 AM
it looks like Altcoin is no longer following Bitcoin because as you can see if ifs there is a pump on the price of Bitcoin then that's it has absolutely no effect again on the price of Altcoin. I don't know why that can happen now because a few years ago Bitcoin and Altcoin always going up on together. maybe there is a seasonal rise and now we are in the Bitcoin season.
the pattern is always like that, bitcoin is pump first to make many people confident with crypto
then, altcoins will follow with super crazy pump because low liqudity

we just have to follow how pattern does, it may be not that easy
but if we learn, we can!
Activity: 19
Merit: 54
November 19, 2019, 02:40:36 AM
Altcoins with large market cap will follow BTC trend in most cases.

for the last 10 days the market has continued to bleed out,  

BTC went from 9,400$ to $8,100, so if you had 10 BTC ten days ago, you would be at a 13k loss right now with the same holding.   ETH having the same issue:  ETH was at 190$ and fell to $176 and continues to bleed, if you had 100 ETH 10 days ago, today you would be at a loss of $1400.  BNB:  10 Day high was 21.50$ and today is $18.70  if you had 100 BNB you would have a loss of $270 today.

Too me it looks to be following the same downward trend, attest for the top 10

Key factors influence the market more then speculation.

1:  Facebook libra,  sumer 2019 was announced causing bitcoin to soar to 13K, after months of regulation and negative publicity, the market saw a decline as investors lost hope for a early adoption of libra.

2:  Facebook testimony earlier this month to regulators caused bitcoin panic and crypto prices dropped significantly within minutes after the announcement

2: Chinese President announced this month in the media that china had interest in crypto currency and this cause the market to boost from low of $7100 to 10K in just hours.  Since then the president has been toning down his stance on crypto causing the market once again to fall.   

In my opinion BTC and altcoins will only benefit from positive media and significant adoption by major players to get investor hope back into investing.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
November 19, 2019, 12:44:26 AM
altcoin is now no longer inversely proportional to Bitcoin. the last thing i remember is altcoin will pump when bitcoin is stable after pump is high. so when bitcoin pumps are small, then altcoin will drop ... and when altcoin tries to make a pump, but bitcoin holds it with a dump. so altcoin can't pump. Why is it like that.? I think too many investors have lost and are afraid of altcoin. this is the effect of a decrease after the high pump of Bitcoin. others are from ICO tokens / ICO projects.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 19, 2019, 12:01:19 AM
hello friend,
in 2017 I was very happy when I saw the price of Bitcoin increase in coinmarketcap because when the price of Bitcoin increases, then the price of Altcoin will immediately increase too, but for now when the price of Bitcoin increases and it does not affect for the prices of Altcoin (even still down), then when the price of Bitcoin goes down and at that time the price of Altcoin will go down too, so I do not understand the current state of the market and what is happening right now.
In my opinion, 2017 was the year of the crypto bubble when all the coins were pushed very strongly and it formed a huge bubble and then it had to burst, because that's the rule of economic operation.
Now the market is operating normally again and there are no further manipulations. therefore, its price only fluctuates lower.
November 18, 2019, 11:27:26 PM
it looks like Altcoin is no longer following Bitcoin because as you can see if ifs there is a pump on the price of Bitcoin then that's it has absolutely no effect again on the price of Altcoin. I don't know why that can happen now because a few years ago Bitcoin and Altcoin always going up on together. maybe there is a seasonal rise and now we are in the Bitcoin season.
Altcoins are not following bitcoin anymore because many have realized after years of losses that they have been deceived since altcoins do not really have any hope of surpassing bitcoin.

Now you can speculate with them if you want and I do not have anything against it but always remember that you should not hold those coins for long and if you think there is something wrong then sell your coins even for a small loss since you could always recover that money by just holding your bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 14, 2019, 10:38:51 PM
hello friend,
in 2017 I was very happy when I saw the price of Bitcoin increase in coinmarketcap because when the price of Bitcoin increases, then the price of Altcoin will immediately increase too, but for now when the price of Bitcoin increases and it does not affect for the prices of Altcoin (even still down), then when the price of Bitcoin goes down and at that time the price of Altcoin will go down too, so I do not understand the current state of the market and what is happening right now.
Gone are the days when investors fill there bags with Alt when bitcoin price surges. Majority of Alts has proven to pump and dump. Investors want crypto assets that have real use cases and products. This aid the increase in price even without Bitcoin surge. The time has come for people to be careful with where they invest their money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 14, 2019, 09:48:14 PM
I don't think so. If you look at the volatility of this market, Bitcoin is the only coin that can make altcoins rise or fall at any time. I believe that altcoins are still very dependent on bitcoins so both of them must still go together for the time being. There may not be many big changes but I believe that one day altcoins can rise in price without any Bitoin intervention.

Of course things are unpredictable but the altcoin season will soon return by 2020 so opportunities are still waiting for everyone in the near future so plan and make safe choices.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 14, 2019, 07:25:54 PM
it looks like Altcoin is no longer following Bitcoin because as you can see if ifs there is a pump on the price of Bitcoin then that's it has absolutely no effect again on the price of Altcoin.

The effect will not be instant, bitcoin needs to show first that it could be stable and bullish at the same time, then we can expect altcoins to being rising as well.

I don't know why that can happen now because a few years ago Bitcoin and Altcoin always going up on together. maybe there is a seasonal rise and now we are in the Bitcoin season.

You said it right, it's seasonal that's why we are waiting for the altcoin season to again witness a good rise in the market, eventually there will be FOMO that would drive the price to even rise more, and that will make this market to be in the news again and people begin investing, but once season is over, we will be back to a correction that most will suffer again especially those who didn't understand the nature of the project.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
November 13, 2019, 11:21:55 PM
November 13, 2019, 10:34:51 PM
I think that many will agree with me that there are quite a lot of bad coins on the cryptocurrency market and nobody needs companies that have no future prospects.  Not only I think so, but many cryptocurrency users, as well as analysts, argue that a very small amount of the total number of cryptocurrencies will remain in the future, because only the most popular cryptocurrencies will operate, as well as those that will be used by humans in practice  .  What is happening with the market today is most likely the result of the manipulation of speculators who, through their actions, support certain projects.  But if the cryptocurrency market is cleared with the help of ordinary cryptocurrency users and investors, then a period of real correction of the entire market will come, after which only the most promising coins will remain.
I also think that we need most of the coins to disappear before the market can make further progress but the best thing is that we do not really have to do anything.

In order for those coins to disappear we only need to ignore those projects and not invest in them, and we are already seeing good results there are many developers complaining that no one is investing in their projects and this is a step in the right direction because we do not need more useless coins in this market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
November 12, 2019, 11:11:05 AM
What is happening now? Basically it is the tailend of a long bear market where almost every trader, investor, get rich quick people here in Bitcointalk had already left. Most thread abandoned, the hype is gone. So depending on your point of view, the markets could be recovering now or will soon recover yet.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
November 12, 2019, 10:21:31 AM
hello friend,
We could not tell that yet on when the bitcoin going down or up the price and also the altcoins on when they increase the price again.
 And ill think it should need to do is to wait on what coming on them and always read sometimes some news if this will be have some bull run coming or not. But somebody said this month of November and december have a huge prices coming.
That's why we now do not see much growth in the cryptocurrency market. Prices for Altcoins are very low and Bitcoin continues to take capital out of Altcoins with rising prices.

This is part of the tag war between the Bitcoin market and the altcoin market. When Bitcoin is bullish, the capital that is supposed to be entering into the altcoin market is going to be diverted into Bitcoin. That is expected when there is a bull run that is believed to be coming into the Bitcoin market. The speculation of Bitcoin remains bullish despite the price falling from $9,000.
Pages:
Jump to: