Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ETHEREUM? - page 3. (Read 452 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 05:13:51 AM
It can go up if the development team does their best to do it. The ether has a lot of competitors, which do not slumber, and with each passing day they become more attractive for depositors. He still wins at the expense of his rating and popularity, but every day he loses ground.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 04:07:17 AM
yes i am also believe that ethereum will turn around and increase its price. though its price are going down but its does not mean ethereum end. i think it's better opportunity to buying ethereum. because if you buying with low price and hold it. when price increase than sale it to get profit its normal.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 04:56:06 AM
This year has been a very stressful year for the world of crypto. Almost all coins have suffered the ups and downs fate of cryptocurrencies. I have always had some high level of confidence in ethereum ever  since I joined the world of crypto. Despite the fall in the price of ethereum, this amazing coin keeps coming up but it is quite unfortunate how fast ethereum is dropping over the past weeks now. I still believe ethereum can rise again, what do you also think?
Pages:
Jump to: