Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT is Happening with BCH?? - page 4. (Read 2217 times)

Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
November 12, 2017, 07:55:11 AM
Bloodyhell. I've had it with these bitcoin cash topics. Clearly it is not a great coin. And it is not going to replace bitcoin. Not in a million years. As what others say that it can replace bitcoin.

This price increases clealy are just results of a pump amd dump scheme that bitcoin cash is gong through right now.
And I don't know about you guys, but i sure ain't gonna be letting myself get fooled by this poor effort to scam small investors. Nor be a part of it.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
November 12, 2017, 07:49:36 AM
This was a typical pump and dump. Poor souls paid 0.53 BTC for 1 BCH, just to see a dump to 0.25 again. Fresh money has to come from somewhere ...

This is also what I thought, although the pump is much bigger than I would have ever expected. Quite shame I was too eager to sell my BCH long ago...
Another thing that may be related and it actually worries me is the rise and rise of mempool.
I tend to believe that both are related and they are a move of some pools angry that SegWit2X was cancelled.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 07:45:08 AM
Everyone smart enough should know that when they see bitcoincash, they should immidiately turn a 180 degrees away from this coin. Specially now that it is clearly being pumped like hell. I pitty those people who bought bitcoincash at this high price hoping that it will become bigger.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 07:42:21 AM
There is no difference between bitcoin vs bitcoin cash and if bitcoin cash is more reliable then more
people will switch over to this chances are that
Bitcoin goes to 2000$ and bitcoin cash will goes toward 4000$
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
November 12, 2017, 07:39:39 AM
Not just Bitcoin Cash. Try sending Waves .. it takes seconds. Send IOTA, it takes a minute and costs nothing. These are only a few examples. There are some coins out there where transaction times and fees are at minimum. Yes, scaling is always a problem: However, technologies like IOTA and XRB need MANY transactions to scale, and they get even bigger and better with every transaction more (I am really looking forward when industry players like Siemens, Fujitsu etc. adopt IOTA and allow it to scale)
I'm not very familiar with the way Waves and IOTA work, but as far as I understand they don't use a blockchain, right?
I was already impressed with Byteball: much faster than Bitcoin, and 1/10,000th of the fee. Then I got to play with Stellar Lumens: even faster, it took seconds only, and 1/100,000,000th of the fee Bitcoin would charge!

Basically almost all altcoins work better than Bitcoin, the classics Litecoin and Dogecoin use a blockchain, and are much faster. But the 10 minutes per block is something I can live with for Bitcoin, it's not a problem for normal transactions to wait a bit, and without congestion many services can accept transactions with zero-confirmations already.
The real problem is the capacity, which is something altcoins are barely limited on, because they have much less transactions to begin with. Bitcoin currently has only 20 million addresses with a balance. Imagine the possibilties if it can handle 100 times more transactions at low fee: it can reach many more users. Now it's simply impossible for new users to join, as every new user who makes a transaction has to push someone else's transaction away.

I still don't understand Bitcoin Core's reasoning to stick to small blocks, while Bitcoin is being canabalized by alts and forks.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 05:15:11 AM
It powerfully pumping now by Roger Ver! He is going to spend (or already spent) about 130 000 BTC! It`s 910 000 000 $ ! He is big whale - BTC holder and he took BCC during fork in august. Now is going to pump and sell (dump) BCH!
Be careful!
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
November 12, 2017, 05:12:45 AM
I went on coinmarketcap and say BTC = $5500 and BCC = $2200. I was WTF!? Then I refreshed the page and BTC was 6400 and BCC 1200.

Question is, was I having an illusion? Was BCC that high?

That's not an illusion bro that is happening in the real time the bitcoin price was $ 5500 about 30 minutes before but now there is a price increase it already reached $ 6100.But the price of bitcoin cash is still at $ 2100.
If you want to make sure the price of BCH you can check it here, https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 12, 2017, 05:07:39 AM
According to rumour, SegWit2X supporters move to BCH after SegWit2X hard-fork plan canceled, also some people simply got hyped Roll Eyes
I'm sure it's just pump and the price soon will going down again.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
November 12, 2017, 05:06:38 AM
Well this was supposed to happen sooner or later, infact now investors are making open statements that they are going to invest in bitcoin cash and this is influencing the Crowd in a big way since bitcoins dropped in value now , people are dumping their bitcoins and moving onto bitcoin cash so that they can gain higher profits.
Its all because segwit2x was called of , people who were investing for the ftee b2x suffered a major loss and dumped bitcoins as soon as the price got Highest.
Activity: 228
November 12, 2017, 05:05:30 AM
thanks for the pump/dump!
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
November 12, 2017, 05:04:11 AM
I went on coinmarketcap and say BTC = $5500 and BCC = $2200. I was WTF!? Then I refreshed the page and BTC was 6400 and BCC 1200.

Higher , saw it at $3000 on a Japanese exchange.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 04:56:36 AM

Activity: 76
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 04:54:38 AM
I would definitely look into bch since btc is falling so quick and beside this, it fell 30% or more in 3 days on China banning news? btc price is intimidating while bch is what was btc at the begging of the year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 04:53:06 AM
After sigwit2x cancelled investors are looking more towards BCH support. We can see more yet to come for BCH.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
November 12, 2017, 04:47:30 AM
The price increase with BCH is stupid, nowhere supports it, what shop accepts BCH ??

Bitcoin needs to be improved and block increased to 2 or 4MB without another stupid fork, I sold all my BCH after the fork and just hope BCH does not take over. This madness needs to be stopped

lol!  BTC can't be used by shops because fee = $10 and confirmation never comes.  BCH CAN be used in shops.  That is why everyone is leaving BTC.  SegWit coin is broken.  Bitcoin Cash is the same Bitcoin you've known since 2009.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
November 12, 2017, 04:45:31 AM
This was a typical pump and dump. Poor souls paid 0.53 BTC for 1 BCH, just to see a dump to 0.25 again. Fresh money has to come from somewhere ...

Hold tight for about 20 minutes.  It will be right back up again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
November 12, 2017, 04:43:28 AM
its just pumped by a group.it will dum eventually too
bitcoin is king
Activity: 162
November 12, 2017, 04:39:51 AM

---

I hate to say it, but when I made a Bitcoin Cash transaction yesterday, it went much smoother than Bitcoin transactions. The recommended fee was very low, I even increased it to 0.00005 Bitcoin Cash, and I got the required 20 confirmations in just over an hour. As much as I dislike Bitcoin Cash, this is what Bitcoin needs to be useful.

Not just Bitcoin Cash. Try sending Waves .. it takes seconds. Send IOTA, it takes a minute and costs nothing. These are only a few examples. There are some coins out there where transaction times and fees are at minimum. Yes, scaling is always a problem: However, technologies like IOTA and XRB need MANY transactions to scale, and they get even bigger and better with every transaction more (I am really looking forward when industry players like Siemens, Fujitsu etc. adopt IOTA and allow it to scale)
Activity: 181
November 12, 2017, 04:38:39 AM
The price increase with BCH is stupid, nowhere supports it, what shop accepts BCH ??

Bitcoin needs to be improved and block increased to 2 or 4MB without another stupid fork, I sold all my BCH after the fork and just hope BCH does not take over. This madness needs to be stopped
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
November 12, 2017, 04:34:20 AM
Yesterday I sold some Bitcoin Cash at 0.24 Bitcoin, today at 0.5 Bitcoin. When I made that sale at Kraken, it was already trading at 0.3 Bitcoin at Bittrex. It would have been a great opportunity to earn a lot of money, if you have enough cash on both exchanges.
But, with Bitcoin down to like 2 blocks per hour, and fees up to more than 9 Bitcoin per block, it's impossible to quickly move Bitcoins around. https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions currently shows 32 Transactions per second, about 4 times more than Bitcoin can handle.
I don't understand how some people can still say Bitcoin doesn't need scaling. All this madness could have been prevented if Bitcoin would have scaled earlier, which makes me thing many people profit keeping blocksize down.

I hate to say it, but when I made a Bitcoin Cash transaction yesterday, it went much smoother than Bitcoin transactions. The recommended fee was very low, I even increased it to 0.00005 Bitcoin Cash, and I got the required 20 confirmations in just over an hour. As much as I dislike Bitcoin Cash, this is what Bitcoin needs to be useful.
Pages:
Jump to: