Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening with the CAPTCHA? - page 2. (Read 281 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 03, 2021, 09:22:26 AM
two days ago, I had the same problem as the OP. even when I try to log in with a mobile browser the result is the same.
At first, I thought it was related to my internet connection. but not. maybe I've tried up to 10x to log in and finally don't know what happened I can log in again as usual.

turns out there is a solution  Cheesy
The real solution is to bypass captcha : https://bitcointalk.org/captcha_code.php
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
December 03, 2021, 08:07:42 AM

I don't know if it's just me, but the last 5-6 times I've logged into the forum, the CAPTCHA has been a pain in the ass. Right now it's taken me about 5 tries. I've selected in a way that I thought was obviously correct and it said it was incorrect and I had to try again.

Has anyone else had this happen?

I've encountered these kinds of issues a few days ago it takes too long to log in because of this. But I think that because of the Internet cause when I restart my internet connection the Captcha will fix.
But this is a common issue if you are using incognito in your browser.
Try to restart your internet Op if nothing gonna happen to, try to use what stated above by our forum mates.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
December 03, 2021, 07:45:00 AM
You can bypass the captcha by logging in using the link in this page captcha bypass code if you still don't know, it's really convenient using in tor as well.

EDIT: Posted faster above lol. Internet sucks these days.

Never be late to the party bro! Wink
I'll be the first next time ^^
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
December 03, 2021, 07:43:59 AM
The real solution is to bypass captcha : https://bitcointalk.org/captcha_code.php

Imagine if you are a Tor user, you may have to do this even for hours to prove you are a real human. Cheesy and many have/had faced this issue and that is reason why Theymos introduced this feature.

EDIT: Posted faster above lol. Internet sucks.
Never be late to the party bro! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
December 03, 2021, 07:40:50 AM
I don't know if it's just me, but the last 5-6 times I've logged into the forum, the CAPTCHA has been a pain in the ass. Right now it's taken me about 5 tries. I've selected in a way that I thought was obviously correct and it said it was incorrect and I had to try again.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Pages:
Jump to: