Pages:
Author

Topic: What is he doing in IRAQ? - page 2. (Read 2952 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 11, 2014, 01:38:15 PM
Well I guess the Jayvee team finally made it to varsity.

Obama leads from behind and the polls told him he needed to do something like this. He is purely a political animal and nothing more. He knows how to fund raise, he knows how to bullshit the dumb masses, and he has elevated lying to Americans into a political art form. And of course the media lets him get away with it. However that's not going to last long though once he becomes a lame duck. Soon they will be kissing Hillary's ass, and running cover for her. Obama will be thrown to the curbside like yesterdays trash by the fawning media.
Activity: 448
September 11, 2014, 01:28:46 PM
GOD what a fool.  HOW exactly is he protecting AMERICA?  By keeping our borders open to them?  We're not protected.  What in the name of God are we doing in IRAQ?
Isis is in Iraq and in Syria not iran and Syria. Look on the map, they started in the north near the Syrian border and moved east to the Kurdish area and then down toward Bagdad. And basically after reading that the more than 60% of Americans approve of air attacks on Iraq and Syria obama asked for our support in doing just that. Now lets see what his plan is when he presents it to congress. Oh, and I noticed that he said "we" when he normally would have said "I", maybe he is figuring it out and realized all that "I" stuff wasn't working.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
September 11, 2014, 01:27:05 PM
GOD what a fool.  HOW exactly is he protecting AMERICA?  By keeping our borders open to them?  We're not protected.  What in the name of God are we doing in IRAQ?
Activity: 420
September 11, 2014, 01:25:30 PM
You may want to do a bit of reading. ISIS is primarily located in Syria and Iraq (not Iran).
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
September 11, 2014, 01:24:14 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/11/obama-iraq-war_n_5801694.html
When is he going to attack Syria and IRAN? What the hell is all this about helping IRAQ when ISIS works out of SYRIA and IRAN.  The idiot is speaking now.  Bullshit.  He's off now on some tangent about colleges.
Pages:
Jump to: