Pages:
Author

Topic: What is HumanResources about? Is it allowed for Muslims to enroll in signature.. - page 2. (Read 1980 times)

copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I got your question, you are asking if it has something haram, right ? It is unknown so no one can give you a specific answer.
So try by yourself to surf their site and check what kind of jobs they offer

Yes that's what i am most worried about, i want to know what kind of these jobs are so i am not advertising something illegal, i checked their site but can't find anything useful.

LOL They Need Few member Like who are expert in Designing, Web developing, Advertiser etc. I think they are going to launch a New project which needed these person thats why they arelooking for these people. I think its have no issue with muslims or anything else.  I dont think so its something illegal or against Islam.

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
it seems like a job spree, either to find information of submitters or for questionable activities. That is just common sense.
legendary
Activity: 840
I got your question, you are asking if it has something haram, right ? It is unknown so no one can give you a specific answer.

Yes that's what i am most worried about, i want to know what kind of these jobs are so i am not advertising something illegal, i checked their site but can't find anything useful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
They are anonymous and i think you can also wear their signature. Human resources are anonymous under hidden world or we can call it darknet.
They are usually tor users that we dont know who they are and i think wearing this signature is not a promblem because they are willing to pay to wear they signature..
Human resources are anonymous under hidden world or we can call it darknet. - does it mean that there can be also illegal activities used there?
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
They are anonymous and i think you can also wear their signature. Human resources are anonymous under hidden world or we can call it darknet.
They are usually tor users that we dont know who they are and i think wearing this signature is not a promblem because they are willing to pay to wear they signature..
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
because it is anonymous, the operator of "Human Resources" cannot define if they are Muslim or even IS; we don't know if they allow then to be in as well. FYI we have some of the accounts of IS supporter AFAIK.
Activity: 812
Does anyone know what is HumanResources about, i would like to wear their signature but i don't know what is it about.

What in fact are we advertising? Is it allowed for Muslims to enroll in their signature campaign?

I don't see why Muslims wouldn't be allowed to join?
HumanResources pays for jobs. Jobs can be found at humanresource.i2p.xyz.
You must apply via THE BOX secure messaging system & PGP encrypt all your messages.
But what jobs are there, because if it is any illegal job then we are not allowed to advertise such services.

Its anonymous, the company is unknown and therefore one cannot say for certain if it is/isn't illegal. Its up to you to decide whether you want to wear the signature or not. And the terms & conditions of joining are on their thread and it doesn't says anything about "Race/Ethnicity". How would you even distinct on a forum if a user does belong to a race or not?
legendary
Does anyone know what is HumanResources about, i would like to wear their signature but i don't know what is it about.

What in fact are we advertising? Is it allowed for Muslims to enroll in their signature campaign?

You must apply via THE BOX secure messaging system & PGP encrypt all your messages.
But what jobs are there, because if it is any illegal job then we are not allowed to advertise such services.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: