Pages:
Author

Topic: What is key buying criteria for you to buy an altcoin? - page 2. (Read 555 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
In my opinion, the altcoin selection indicator also depends on our investment objectives, whether long term or short trading.
It will always be more complicated if we choose short trading, but in some coins, perhaps the most widely used chart as an indicator.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Maybe all the variables will be very influential, but at least if we are in a normal situation, I think graphical analysis is enough to make decisions, especially on the famous Altcoin.
This is something which varies from person to person and that it all depends on your own personal skillset and experience which then helps you in considering certain things before making any kind of final decision. For me, the market value of the coin in which I am interested is the key thing as lesser market value can help you in a better way in buying of the coins as this also helps you in having greater profit.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I would like to ask you what is the key criteria for you when you decide to buy an altcoin? Graphic analyze, project quality, news or any other thing?

In certain time periods may be a trend of the past can be used as a reference to make decisions. As with many Altcoins, perhaps before the end of the year is a great time to buy. But on relatively small coins that do not have a large market capitalization, perhaps the quality of the project will be the greatest consideration, before the final decision is determined by our intuition.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
I would like to ask you what is the key criteria for you when you decide to buy an altcoin? Graphic analyze, project quality, news or any other thing?

The ico, team member, whitepaper and the project manager is the first things i always look before deciding to buy an altcoin , you may also join in their telegram community. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
If you are still buying altcoin in ico, you must consider reading their whitepaper, you must do research for their team, you must also join in their telegram community if it is strong. Watch also some review in youtube about the ico, it will greatly help you. And if you are buying altcoin in an exchange, just choose what is the most hyped, yet with bigger volume of altcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
The quality of the project should be the only thing you should care about many people invest based on hype and while you can make money in that way it is not a sure thing, after all what if most of the people that were interested in the project invested already at the ico phase? Then there is not going to be anyone interested in the coin to buy in the open market and as such the price will go down.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
For me personally, Before buying altcoin for us save and resell it or invest in the altcoin. Better look at the altcoin supply. Do people have appeal to the altcoin. Due to the high buying and selling. Then the altcoin is very good. Maybe someone else wants to add.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
During this time that the criteria of purchasing Altcoin for me is the value and percentage in a stable market
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
  • Working developers
  • Active website
  • Active community
  • Good trade volumes
  • Real product if possible
I think white paper reasons are obsolete, there are projects that are copying others work.
Activity: 181

You have to analyze and do a research first before you want to buy and invest in altcoins, you have to see the growth development price of the coin itself, then you can decide to invest or not, if it keeps increasing, it means those altcoins is a great choice
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
Before i invest in altcoins : I do a lot of research

1: Team (check their linkedin and all information regarding their experience)
2. Whitepaper
3. What problem product solve
4. Community

Charts , vol. of trading , total supply , what news a comming related to the product .

And if everything is good for me i buy if not search for another 
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
Mostly when I am buying an altcoin I am looking at the product that the project has to offer to people. This helps to determine if the coin is one that can last a long time in the market. Also I check for coins that have their own blockchain, these are the coins that are most likely to end up doing well for the long run. There are other criteria but these are the major ones I look for.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
It is desirable that the coin had its own blockchain, this makes it very valuable. Still very important is the previous experience of the team and their past projects.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
Key buying criteria for you to buy an altcoin is best profit percentage .Altcoin is cheapest golden egg,to get huge profit as dollars.Incase you had lose in altcoin trading,your loss will be low.The cheapest asset which gives 10 times of invested money is altcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I advise buying altcoin only on pre-sale. If the project seems to you to be successful and promising, then on pre-sale you can earn the maximum profit
Activity: 140
The project should be interesting and useful. Get acquainted with the team, with the road map, see what goals the team sets. Read the project website.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
analysis and potential as well as the teams that are behind the coin. the most important is certainly a great demand. many people start searching for crypto that enabled investment in the long run because they know the potential crypto is enormous. So certainly need analysis to find out what altcoin can offer results in the long term.
Activity: 210
Maybe all the variables will be very influential, but at least if we are in a normal situation, I think graphical analysis is enough to make decisions, especially on the famous Altcoin.
Activity: 140
To me personally i would preffer the ones which are free, Lets Take THUG for example, they have no ico where u need to spend money, they give their tokens for free every week, you can buy them on exchanges if you want, but if u join the THUG community u can get a lot of them for free weekly, Check them out before investing in any other Altcoins😚😚😚
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
My criterion is reliability and prospects. Of course, it is difficult to evaluate these concepts objectively. You have to learn a lot of sources of information to come to a conclusion.
Pages:
Jump to: