Pages:
Author

Topic: What is Max amount of btc once you own? - page 15. (Read 9614 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
not much , but i remember that i owned 17.3BTC once and i lost them over directbet , tha's all , now i have handful of bitcoins which i keep on trading , some fractions i get from signature campaign. i wish if i havent made that bet.. Sad
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Wow, data mine much?

I am in the triple digits and have been for years.  That's all you get from me.  HODL!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Once, I made 6.5 BTC from just 0.1 BTC through dicing.

It only took 2 days and i felt like a god.

Then i lost it after losing 22 times in a row (progressive betting) at 49.5% chance

tl:dr most i had was 6.5 btc
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I only once owned a 0.07BTC I won in spark that time the price was still $240 or something like that back in 2015. but I list to obtain at least 1BTC or so on my bucket list.
Yeah,you are getting posts every day so you have chosen good way to earn 1 btc.
Just invest the money you get from sig campaining,or loan them to trust-worthy people.U can also trade to generate income.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
I had once 0.4 bitcoin i earned it from investment program in fb and later on became scam. good thing i got all my money and had earnings from it. i convert it in fiat and spend it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I only once owned a 0.07BTC I won in spark that time the price was still $240 or something like that back in 2015. but I list to obtain at least 1BTC or so on my bucket list.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i had maximum 0.1 btc , i had collected all those by faucet sites , some of the amount i used it for mobile bill paying and rest of them converted to fiat money to buy groceries , it is an good experience that with bitcoin i am able buy things also   Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
What is Max amount of btc you owned once, and where did you spent these?

i am poor and i have never had big amount of money to invest in bitcoin so i only hold less than 0.1BTC at all times.
Activity: 700

I owned 0.08 btc and i earned that from sports-betting sites and that is also the max amount i owned ever in bitcoin. I spend it all-in from a sport hoping that i will win again. I earned that 0.08 btc with just a starting fund of 0.002 and betting all-in repeatedly until i earned that 0.08. But when i bet that 0.08 in just a couple of minutes i lost it. I wished i didn't got greedy that time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

I have never owned a btc only satoshi. The max earning I own is 0.2 in my wallet which i lost in gambling overnight. I do hope to get a hold of 1 btc but i continuosly converting my satoshi to cash for my daily needs. In the future I really want to get hold of at least 1 btc or more. It is my target at this moment If only I am not short in my daily needs then I will have a btc sooner.

I only have 0.5 bitcoin, and then I use the money only for trading purposes. Bitcoin and only use a few times to buy phone credits. Hehe Im  not the rich man.
Maybe you are not rich.
But with bitcoin you can change it,if you already have 0,5  bitcoin,you have really many ways to make it more!
Get to loans thread's,trade as you already do if it yields you profit or invest in something else!
BTC let's us earn,so take what is yours buddy Smiley
Activity: 322

I only have 0.5 bitcoin, and then I use the money only for trading purposes. Bitcoin and only use a few times to buy phone credits. Hehe Im  not the rich man.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
All I can say is if I held those coins I once had, today I would be a millionaire  Wink
Activity: 14
I reached my goal of having 1 BTC a couple of months ago. After more than a year trying to "establish" myself, I finally have a decent source of side income through Bitcoin.

The only I will say is that I have more than 1, but I think it would be risky to tell how much Tongue. It was interesting to read other user's stories, though, specially Tyz's
Activity: 533
I have max. 7 btc
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Before almost 3 btc owned since 2015 when the price is low i just spend it before in gambling that i thought that i can easily make a profit there while halving fun with the game..
Well i think this is my unlucky day.I had 0,03 and did 0,15 from it while gambling,but it just happened so fast...
I lost all of it actually,i was doing safe plays but anyway it got busted.Remember,safe way isnt the best way actually,anyway gambling-not worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I had 80btc years ago that I sold on trade hill for around $2 each

likewise with LTC, had 18000 that I mined from day one and sold for around $150  Shocked
Wow that must be so damn efuriating. I have never been near 80. I have been in 2 figures and now im trying to get back to it because I was an idiot and tried to short Bitcoin instead of holding and just ended up losing money.

Those are the choices that you make. At the moment you decide to sell, you are happy with your decision.

He could always have bought back when the price was showing signs of going higher and having more legroom and I guess that is also what happened as he is still around.
Activity: 686
The biggest amount once I owned it was 5 BTC into last year when price was around $240, when I was very stupid and lost all on different gambling sites to make them double and it was very bad decision ever I made in my life.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I had 80btc years ago that I sold on trade hill for around $2 each

likewise with LTC, had 18000 that I mined from day one and sold for around $150  Shocked
Wow that must be so damn efuriating. I have never been near 80. I have been in 2 figures and now im trying to get back to it because I was an idiot and tried to short Bitcoin instead of holding and just ended up losing money.
Pages:
Jump to: