Pages:
Author

Topic: What is meant by Third eye? Does it really open? - page 4. (Read 3203 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If the third eye you are pertaining to is the one that enables you to see without using your real eyes then... It is one supernatural belief. IDK in your countries if you believe in such, but here in Ph, we regard the third eye as the supernatural eye that gives you the ability to see ghosts and elements that can't be seen by the naked eye. And as a belief, every one, from the day they were born, have third eyes. It closes when you reach a certain age, but for some it doesn't.

IDK if there are ways to open this third eye, but if you don't have one, then probably that's better.
It's all just words. Show me a man who has that eye and he's not a fraud. It's all a lie and there are no ghosts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
If the third eye you are pertaining to is the one that enables you to see without using your real eyes then... It is one supernatural belief. IDK in your countries if you believe in such, but here in Ph, we regard the third eye as the supernatural eye that gives you the ability to see ghosts and elements that can't be seen by the naked eye. And as a belief, every one, from the day they were born, have third eyes. It closes when you reach a certain age, but for some it doesn't.

IDK if there are ways to open this third eye, but if you don't have one, then probably that's better.
Activity: 98
We need to try and everything will turn out. The third eye is an opportunity to see what can not be seen by ordinary mortals.
The third eye is something than trying to explain what cannot be explained. It's kind of cheating gullible citizens by criminals and religion.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
I don't believe in supernatural shenanigans but I'm quite open to find the underlying mechanisms for many phenomena we experience. After all, before modern science, everything's supernatural. I'm irreligious but every now and then I meditate and it calms me down (after the initial "itchiness" though) so I believe this "clearing" have benefits whichever way you medidate.

That's also how I view things we usually ascribe to mystical origins. "Precognition", for example, could have a biological basis. The brain is a very complex organ and it uses various methods to try to get us through the day. One of that is filtering stuff (else we'll be paralyzed with sensory overload). "Hunches" could be nothing more but the subconscious noticing stuff.

Anyway, I suggest you read more about the topic, both those that are skeptical of it and believe its possibilty. I just found a vid, not related to the third eye but definitely interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY_83_wnk20

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
We need to try and everything will turn out. The third eye is an opportunity to see what can not be seen by ordinary mortals.
Activity: 84
My third eye opens on a daily basis. Mostly in the morning, shortly after waking up. It seems my third eye secretes some sort of brown substance with a penetrative smell. Am I ascending into a higher dimension?
If you consider that eyes are on the head where the person thinks that I was even afraid to imagine what you think when you see my third eye. You probably thought this subject when I wrote this post.
Activity: 42
its a rumour nut cant means it not exist
new and former generation maybe can fix this kind of real thrid eyes  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I have lot of question and confusion about third eye. Does it really open? And makes us like a superhuman .What's its function? What happen after someone open their third eye? Is there anyway to open it? Or it's just a rumor or some kind of psychological beliefs.

Well I think that's very unexplainable to the human but still many had say that third eyes are real you have a superhuman power that is true but its really dangerous though because once its open many bad souls will after you and take over your body that's what I've heard from a warlock its like a witch but a man that knows sorcery but still its impossible to open it because you have to meditate on opening it you must be calm minded and you have a good things inside of you to open the third eye but some people have a gift on seeing the supernatural when you saw the supernaturals then that's the time that your third eye is open but i am not really sure if its the third eye or imagination but when the eye is open you can see things that can't see from the human eye like cats they have a eye that can see not human can so their eye is like our own third eye Cheesy
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
My third eye opens on a daily basis. Mostly in the morning, shortly after waking up. It seems my third eye secretes some sort of brown substance with a penetrative smell. Am I ascending into a higher dimension?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
You never know until you try  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
I have lot of question and confusion about third eye. Does it really open?

Only when you urinate or orgasm.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
I have lot of question and confusion about third eye. Does it really open? And makes us like a superhuman .What's its function? What happen after someone open their third eye? Is there anyway to open it? Or it's just a rumor or some kind of psychological beliefs.

ig you ask me it's a figure of speach, not literally opening your third eye. It's considered to mean a new perspective on things, like a new way in spiritual way.
Activity: 14
Pages:
Jump to: