Pages:
Author

Topic: What is mining?? - page 2. (Read 1557 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
April 17, 2017, 04:52:45 PM
Hello
I have no idea about mining! What is mining, and how its work?
i will lock this thread after getting the reply.
Thanks in advanced
Well my friend, Im afraid that you have made a really serious mistake, you have posted on the wrong account, or bought it when your brain is still not ready.
You have senior member rank, so that means you should have spent a really long time on this forum, making posts and threads. So how it is possible for you, that you don't even know how mining works, which is pretty much a basic bitcoin mechanics?

For me, it looks like that someone has attracted you with signature campaining profits, and you have bought an bitcointalk.org account, without proper education about cryptocurrency subjects.

You better make a new account and start getting principles of bitcoin, instead of making useless posts with account that has been created long time ago.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
April 17, 2017, 06:12:41 AM
Being a noob, I have a small doubt regarding Bitcoin mining. I have purchased a few USB-run mining rigs. My question is, if I run them for 7-8 hours a day, can I get at least BTC0.01 in a month's time?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
April 17, 2017, 06:10:39 AM
Hello
Thanks in advanced
I am not one to judge but....... You have been on this forum for quite a long time and you still don't know what mining is? I don't know the specifics but I have a general idea. You should just google it, remember, google is your best friend when you don't know something.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 17, 2017, 12:54:50 AM
Just take a look here : https://www.bitcoinmining.com/
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
April 17, 2017, 12:11:25 AM
Hello
Thanks in advanced

Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmOzih6I1zs which describes bitcoin mining and how it works.

Generally, this won't be profitable unless you have dedicated mining hardware and cheap electricity.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
April 16, 2017, 03:12:12 PM
Hello
Thanks in advanced
Pages:
Jump to: