Pages:
Author

Topic: What is Most profitable coin after ether? Also any thoughts on prohash - page 2. (Read 551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
Any suggestions for asic resisting coins like etheruem to mine after etheruem mining is over. What is the most profitabl? Also what do you guys think of maybe trying prohasb
I will switch to ethereum mining classic. The calculator shows a profit of $8 from each terahash, although these values ​​have risen to $12. But I still have to pay for electricity. To see a more understandable situation, I think it will take up to several weeks.
In such a situation, I pay about half of my profit for electricity. Miners with a price of more than 10 cents per kilowatt will not have a profit, or it will be so minimal that the payback will be more than 1000 days. Therefore, at this time I do not even try to look for a better profit.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
It’s pointless analyzing this right now.

You need to see how much of the ETH hashrate is moved to other coins to determine profitability. ETH has an enormous amount of hashrate. Some ASIC some not. Some will liquidate their gear others will keep on mining.

We will know more in about a week or so when the dust settles.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

they were also saying that ETC is not profitable. assuming you are not using green energy for it, i guess there is no means to make GPU mining profitable unless these tokens suddenly spied it prices. so it will make sense that ETC will soon go up or XMR or RVN.

is there really no community who will remain in ETHW?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
We are discussing about the coins to mine after ETH for some time  Cheesy

You can check these threads: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pow-coins-apart-from-ethereum-arent-that-bad-5413095 or https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/september-is-already-here-5408199

To at least have some thoughts, but there's no asnwer now, we have to wait some days to see how hashrate will be distributed among another coins, the price is also important to keep a coin profitable.
Possible coins to mine after POS are: ETC, RVN and ERGO.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Any suggestions for asic resisting coins like etheruem to mine after etheruem mining is over. What is the most profitabl? Also what do you guys think of maybe trying prohasb
Pages:
Jump to: