Pages:
Author

Topic: What is my fault? - page 2. (Read 555 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 20
October 13, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
I really doubt if a low or off topic comment leads to a perma ban

I think the comment will simply be deleted by a MOD
A link to your account and maybe we'll answer your questions
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
October 13, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
Today my bitcointalk account was banned by a Guest for posting a low quality comment to a thread in Alt coin section.
-snip-
Can anyone please tell me what is my fault?

First, you answered the question that you were asking.
Second, you were banned by a moderator but the forum doesn't provide names to avoid harassment and stupid comments.
Third, give the link to your account, maybe someone could give you more information.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
October 13, 2018, 03:36:21 PM
Whats your Account that was banned ! ?

If you write so much text and not a little hint of what account you are talking nobody can say anything about the whole thing !
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 03:33:20 PM
Greetings all members,

Today my bitcointalk account was banned by a Guest for posting a low quality comment to a thread in Alt coin section. The reference guidelines (what not to do) were provided to me vide this URL. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/users-posting-joined-type-posts-when-not-required-or-allowed-will-be-banned-2284371

I surpised to see the contents of the post. There was no match between those not to do guidelines and my posted comment.

The posting time of those guidelines was just a few hours back. Where as I commented atleast 6 hours prior.

I found many comments of other members almost similar to my comment. I didn't copied their comments. Not spamed. My comment was related to topic. Infact, that comment was a must to show that iam following that thread.

My comment deleted also.

How that guest desided that my comment was of low quality?

I searched for a proper authority to whom i should contact. But no way. No email address or any fair contact information. That generous guest has not left a single chance for me to send a DM to any admin.

There was no otherway left for me except creating a new account to put this point on forum.

Now I can't refer that comment to all of you, since it is already deleted. But I can post the screenshot if it is reqired.

Spaming and useless stuff is everywhere on internet  Efforts put to keep the forum clean is appreciated. But, that should not be done on cost of baning a genuine user and removing related comments.

Can anyone please tell me what is my fault?

Regards,
Pages:
Jump to: