Pages:
Author

Topic: What is NFT? & How to get free NFTs on coinmarketcap - page 2. (Read 377 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
I had one question to all NFT lovers.
Is there any really free NFT worth anything?
Probably we can get many free nft over different platform (not cmc only). But what we can do with them? Is it possible to sold them whenever we want? Or just need to wait something special?
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
 Coinmarketcap under attack, scammers now used it for illicit activities after gaining access to hack.

On Sunday, April 3rd, smart contract audit company HashEx had noticed an intricate scheme to part crypto users from their money.

These scammers had seemingly hacked CoinMarketCap’s Cryptown social network, gaining access to the admin, where they had proceeded to create a number of copycat verified CoinMarketCap accounts. With these accounts, the scammers had begun posting that they were doing a token sale. One of these copycat accounts appeared to be the official CoinMarketCap account on Cryptown which had also posted about the token sale, the “Official CoinMarketCoin Presale”.
https://bitcoinist.com/how-scammers-used-coinmarketcap-to-carry-out-crypto-scheme/amp/

currently coinmarketcap is experiencing a taste from the bite of the hackers as it official account was hacked and aunctioned with the sale of a token, and a huge amounts were told to be carted away within the early hours of monday.
I don't need to emphasize much stress on the post, the quotes explain it all.

Also am not concluding in saying what OP posted is a scam but we need to emphasize on the rate scammers make use of NFT in perpetrating illicit activities.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 723
Today, I will be sharing with you guys my strategy on how I was able to own some few NFTs from this popular crypto price tracking and data analytical website called "coinmarketcap dot com" without creating any digital art or buying any sort of NFT of any kind. So just bear in mind that if only you too can put in just 2 to 5 minutes of your time daily, you can achieve it too.
So let's get started, but before we begin, just know that this strategy works from anywhere around the world, as long as you could access coinmarketcap, you are good to go. So...

https://ibb.co/QYwgs2W][/url]

WHAT IS NFT?
The acronym NFT simply stand for "Non Fungible Token". They are digital art on the blockchain which has a unique identification codes that distinguishes them from each other.

Morever, ever since the evolution of NFTs, it has actually proved itself to be a boom in the lives of many others, just like Jack Dorsey "CEO and co founder of Twitter" who auctioned and sold his ever first crazy tweet titled "Just setting up my Twittr" with a final bid of $2.9 million dollars, (Woow, is't that crazy?🙉🙉) and also another shocking and surprising sales made by Vignesh Sundereson  a.k.a Metakoven who bought over 69.3 million dollars worth of NFTs on Beeple, (Oh my God🙉🙉) and this has now crave popularity for NFT and people are now willing to pay over thousand of dollars for a single NFTs.

WHY NFT?
NFT are trustworthy, easily transferable and also grant the ability to maintain ownership right of your art work.

HOW DOES NFT WORKS?
NFT turns your digital assets into one of a kind, by creating a unique digital signature which defines the ownership of your asset and can be bought or sold with real money, cryptocurrencies or any other assets.

So, finally you have known what an NFT is, so now is time to know how to get free NFT on coinmarketcap, so let's begin.

HOW TO GET NFT ON COINMARKETCAP

First thing, when you visit the coinmarketcap.com website, this is how the homepage will look like. So to begin the process,  you need to need to click the arrow in the top right corner in the picture below 👇

Then, a window will display, asking you to either "create an account" or "login" shown in the picture below 👇, so if you haven't,  you just have to create one using your Gmail

After loging-in, you repeat the same process,  and you go click on "My Diamonds" shown below 👇

Then you will taken to the next page showing the number of collected diamonds and the daily tasks which you will have to login for good consecutive 7days to enable you claim 140 diamonds.

The 7days consecutive diamonds to collect shown below 👇 👇

Then, you will have to redeem NFTs with your available Diamonds balance shown below 👇👇

And the NFTs will be sent directly to your Enjin wallet through your ERC 1155 Ethereum wallet address

So now your NFT is ready, and can be sold at a good price in your Enjin wallet, which also offers a marketplace for both buying and selling of NFTs.

So, Thanks alot for reading this post of mine,  and you are welcome to add your opinions and contributions. But I will love to ask a single question 👇👇

WHAT ACTUALLY MAKES AN NFT UNIQUE?
A. Exchangeabilty
B. Unique digital signature
C. Tradability
D. Distributed public ledger

drop your correct answer below 👇
Pages:
Jump to: