Pages:
Author

Topic: What Is Really Happening To The Market? - page 2. (Read 1529 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 303
November 03, 2020, 01:52:49 PM
Everything that is happening right now is brought by the pandemic. All aspects are affected, economically, financially, spiritually, the well being of each and everyone and most especially our mental health. What happened this year is really traumatic because a lot of people died, a lot of businesses are forcedly closed because of bankruptcy and a lot of people are financially unstable and these are some of the reasons why even the bitcoin and any other crypto currencies are affected.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
November 03, 2020, 11:02:44 AM
the market is bleeding, this is a good opportunity to buy as many altcoins as possible,
make sure you buy good altcoins and hold on until the end of the year,

indeed a great opportunity for those who have the funds to buy coins that are flushing,
but we must choose carefully because the risks involved are not small, and if you are lucky,
big profits will certainly come your way.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
November 02, 2020, 07:35:26 PM
Personally I dont understand the market anymore I basically side ways back and then repeat but sure if you can swing maybe you will make money from it but  for now I think maybe after some major news or eth 2.0 but still market feels way bullish than ever
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
November 02, 2020, 07:07:56 PM
Crypto market is totally in the red zone and every coin is going down, I think this is due to ti the US election. I will suggest to buy some good coins in this period and hold for some more weeks as the market will again go green definitely.

Many altcoins are currently falling in price because the price of Bitcoin continues to rise and this can be seen from the dominance of Bitcoin in the market which has risen again by up to 63%. I agree that now is a good time to buy potential altcoins and I think that those in the top 100 coinmarketcap can be a pretty safe choice.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
October 30, 2020, 08:53:11 AM
Crypto is getting harder to predict now, in August we saw a very good pump and many of us must have thought that a bull run was coming soon but when it entered September the market suddenly bled, will we see bitcoin under $5k again until the end of the year?
Was the increase in bitcoin and some altcoins in August just because of the Defi hype? Share your opinion

The things going on global markes started to affect on Crypto market as well. It was not like this before. Elections are coming. Coronavirus is spreading more. So crypto market is also very unstable like the others.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
October 30, 2020, 07:36:24 AM
I'm not quite updated for what is happening now in the market honestly speaking. Just all I know at the moment is the Bitcoin price surpass 12k$ and now 13200$ something on which of course most of the altcoins in the market of course got dumped their prices, isn't right? where some of the potential coins are not based on what I had observed anyway.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 30, 2020, 03:01:26 AM
Crypto market is totally in the red zone and every coin is going down, I think this is due to ti the US election. I will suggest to buy some good coins in this period and hold for some more weeks as the market will again go green definitely.
I don't think so, lol. and also i think there's nothing to do with the US election. we obviosly gaining more momentum right now, not like 1 or 2 years ago. this year a lot of big company accept crypto (paypal).
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
October 30, 2020, 12:43:48 AM
I personally don't see anything unusual about the market, because volatility is a characteristic of the cryptocurrency market. We may be uncomfortable because the market is not moving in line with our expectations, but I've come to realise that the changes in the market is influenced by various factors. The technical analysis and fundamental analysis is only a tip of the iceberg.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
October 30, 2020, 12:32:35 AM
Who doesn't know what is going to happen in the market signals in the market often do not give the right signal in which case it would be better to invest and hold than day trading with the market demand gradually increasing the crypto market is likely to rise a lot in the future. The bull run will not really make much of an impact on the whales therefore you have to keep your mind right and move forward with positive thinking as the price of bitcoin rises so will the value of other currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
October 30, 2020, 12:17:23 AM
Crypto is getting harder to predict now, in August we saw a very good pump and many of us must have thought that a bull run was coming soon but when it entered September the market suddenly bled, will we see bitcoin under $5k again until the end of the year?
Was the increase in bitcoin and some altcoins in August just because of the Defi hype? Share your opinion
If you focus only on increasing, then you will freeze and there will be no increase. Change your mindset to find profit opportunities in the green area in the sense that prices go up or suddenly bled in the sense that prices fell.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 29, 2020, 06:58:46 PM
What is happening in market is not that strange at all. We encounter this several events over the pass years. Market has bull and bear. Exchanges and coins are always looking for the hype. Traders playing significant role in support and resistance but there is always catalyst that pushes the prices. All in all, there is no strange happening in market than listing such food names in binance.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
October 29, 2020, 06:37:15 PM
Literally nothing is unfamiliar to us, we're not new to this space as red has been important for the space from origin. At whatever point it turns red means collection ahead. The individuals who don't have self will to make passive revenue during this opportunity to obtain coins from this plunge will consistently lament their activities. Its opportunity to purchase while hanging tight for the fitting chance to pickups benefits during the bullish period.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 29, 2020, 06:13:01 PM
we as crypto clients will unquestionably keep on searching for Good projects that can get agreeable outcomes, particularly as long as the pandemic lasted crypto enthusiasts  is improving this might be a consequence of expanding crypto clients in light of the fact that many can not work in their individual offices, and these days numerous good projects for us to follow so crypto clients ought to have the option to make the most of the momentum openings.
I believe crypto is in a recovery phase and that is why we are seeing much better stability with the projects out there now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
October 29, 2020, 06:06:46 PM
Bitcoin now is more than 12k dollars and I don't see for the price of the bitcoin to become lower the 5k dollars because the movement is good  and I think it have a chance to rise it in the next few weeks and we will see again the bull run if the bitcoin hits the 20k dollars per bitcoin. It's hard to find a legit and successful project because there is a lot of scammer now.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
October 29, 2020, 05:57:28 PM
Now, 2 months passed and Bitcoin reached 13k$, whole trend is bullish, but short-term imndexes show, that there is still not enough buyers power to start new bull run. I think there will be flat in 11k-13k till end of the year and in early 2021 price can goes up to new heights like 16k$
IMHO, the continuation of the uptrend depends on external factors such as the election in the US and the consequences of the election in financial markets. If the volatility goes higher than the average rate then the chances will be higher to hit the $15000 in a week. Let's see what is next for crypto markets after 3 November. In the case of Trump becomes a US president again, the markets will calm down but this is my personal opinion. As you know, the personal opinions tend to be biased which covered by past experiences.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
October 29, 2020, 05:40:42 PM
Now, 2 months passed and Bitcoin reached 13k$, whole trend is bullish, but short-term imndexes show, that there is still not enough buyers power to start new bull run. I think there will be flat in 11k-13k till end of the year and in early 2021 price can goes up to new heights like 16k$

I think your prediction of $11k $13k till the end of this year is very possible. For now price is doing well above $12k which looks good to invest now. The price dropped a little today but I believe it is going to recover by the weekend. The season is being volatile for bitcoin and altcoins .
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
October 29, 2020, 04:22:36 PM
Recently, there is more and more news about the introduction of cryptocurrencies in everyday life. Today I read that Coinbase is issuing a VISA debit cryptocurrency card, although at the moment only for USA residents. This news may have a positive impact on the growth of crypto
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 29, 2020, 03:29:24 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 29, 2020, 02:54:09 PM
Now bitcoin has again approached $ 14k, but it could not overcome this unfortunate mark and rolled back. If Bitcoin fails to break through $ 14k, then in November it may fall even below $ 10k. It's my opinion.

Sometimes, the market activity confuses many guys. No one understands why Bitcoin decided to jump so high close to the end of October. I also suppose the November BTC small fall, and its next rise in December or even in January 2021. Holding Bitcoins!
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 29, 2020, 10:38:31 AM
I really do not think Defi was the sole reason for the pump and dumb of cryptocurrencies prices. I think the reasons for these actions could be as follows

Not the sole reason but for sure a major reason. People have been pumping ETH and locking it up everywhere for no good reason other than to earn yields and staked tokens/pool tokens. And now they realize everything is winding down people are panicking,,, as usual!

Stocks and gold and wars are always at play but look at Bitcoin standing strong. No Defi there:)
Pages:
Jump to: