Pages:
Author

Topic: What is Stake? How is it calculated? [Detailed Explanation] - page 2. (Read 660 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
* All of this text belongs to BitcoinTalk user BitcoinTurk. It is strictly forbidden to copy it as it is not copy content.
Isn't that obvious?
If you think it's a useful topic, I look forward to your Merit support.
So this topic was created only to receive some merit? DOH!

I also think topics...
what is stakes
what are "Stakes in bounty campaigns
what is bounty stake?
What is meant by stake in a coin signature campaign
How Stakes are Calculated in ICO Bounty Campaigns
...are very useful.

Thanks for adding these topics. They will be helpful for everybody.
Please don't beg for merit points. I've added you to my Bitcoin beggars list, and put you on ignore.

I didn't beg merit points. In response to my disgust, I only made a wish.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
Please don't beg for merit points. I've added you to my Bitcoin beggars list, and put you on ignore.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
* All of this text belongs to BitcoinTalk user BitcoinTurk. It is strictly forbidden to copy it as it is not copy content.
Isn't that obvious?
If you think it's a useful topic, I look forward to your Merit support.
So this topic was created only to receive some merit? DOH!

I also think topics...
what is stakes
what are "Stakes in bounty campaigns
what is bounty stake?
What is meant by stake in a coin signature campaign
How Stakes are Calculated in ICO Bounty Campaigns
...are very useful.
What is Stake?

Stake is a type of unit used in signature campaigns, aimed at equality between users. You can think of this unit as a stock. Users can earn regular stakes on a weekly basis, depending on their campaigns and forum rankings. These stake units won are divided equally and fairly at the end of the campaign and are distributed as coins of that ICO.

How is the stake calculated?

The stake can be calculated in different ways as I see in many campaigns. If you wish is the most commonly used 2 stake calculation method.

1st Calculation Type: The total number of stakes that all of the users have gained is calculated, and this coin number is divided by the amount of stake specified for the campaign. In this way, how much money each user earns is learned and distributed to the accounts.

2nd Calculation Type: The total number of stakes the user has gained is calculated, then the number of coins determined for the campaign is divided by the stake amount and multiplied by the stake rates of the users and distributed to the accounts. It is also a type of calculation derived with the aim of reducing the wage to be distributed.

Why Stake?

Stake use is the most appropriate choice for both campaign owners and for fair competition and use among users. It is preferred for distribution to users without exceeding a certain amount of coin, without extra expense.

* All of this text belongs to BitcoinTalk user BitcoinTurk. It is strictly forbidden to copy it as it is not copy content. I think it is especially useful for individuals who are new to signing campaigns.
* I apologize for signs, language and other minor mistakes because my English level is not advanced. I can also arrange the memo section if it is going to be a problem or trouble for my labor.
Pages:
Jump to: