Pages:
Author

Topic: What is stakes? - page 3. (Read 404 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 03:07:13 AM
Stake has a equivalent to your rank in bitcointalk much higher rank more stakes. That is stake mostly given every week tobdetermine you did in that week. So after the bounty it will be computed whay 1 stake equal to token. Example you have 13 stake and 1000 token is = to 1 stake
13000 token will go get
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 02:46:08 AM
First of all when we say bounty poll, it's like the division of total budget allocated to each campaign categories, it's like more pizza slices for everyone.

When we say stakes it's the total points or the number of percentage to you will get at the end of the bounty program to make it easy, it's like the size of bottle they will give you each week, so if you get one bottle per week with a size of 12oz, when the water distribution goes, the amount of water you will receive depend on how many bottles you collect.
Activity: 42
March 27, 2018, 01:27:48 AM
Stakes are a percentage of a pool that is being distributed depending on how many each person has accumulated.

Let's say I'm giving away 100 BNA tokens. Billy, Janus, Han Solo, and Chewbacca all have 5 stakes at the end of my campaign, so they all get 25 BNA tokens.

But let's say Chewbacca gets 10 stakes while everyone else still has 5. Chewbacca will get more than 25 tokens, and the others will get less.
Activity: 93
March 27, 2018, 12:59:52 AM
Hello In the bounty campaign most rewards given are stakes. I have a question what stakes value? if you have 5 stakes how much is that? please answer my question....
Pages:
Jump to: