Pages:
Author

Topic: What is that psycological on trading? - page 4. (Read 321 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 28, 2018, 05:03:58 AM
since i have had that problem in the early days of my trading journey i can tell you that the reason for losing money after you buy something is that you are always buying that thing too late. the reason for that can be different. usually it is because when some altcoin is pumped that altcoin will start being advertised a lot and that leads some beginners to believe that altcoin really has some potential so they buy it not knowing they are buying into a bubble and after the pumping phase ended. and surely enough after that phase will cone the next phase called the dumping.

the solution is simply to
... stop listening to the hype
... start looking at the charts
... learn what a pump and dump looks like.

then you just buy before the pump ends and never invest in a coin that you see is being talked about on the internet a lot. for example if you opened bitcointalk and saw 10 topics about an altcoin that weren't there before then you stay away from that altcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
April 28, 2018, 04:59:44 AM
Have you ever bought altcoin but after that the price actually decreased deeply? After many times it becomes bad suggestions for me every time I will buy, any suggestions from you who have traded more experienced than me? What's wrong and needs to be fixed? Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: