Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the BEST? - page 5. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 03:53:10 PM
It is worthwhile to understand that you will receive significantly less than participation in the bounty, since the pool is much smaller than the pool of bounty
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 03:43:23 PM
You can participate in Airdrop and companies of generosity, the main thing is to choose the right company so that there is not SCAM ICO.
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
June 05, 2018, 03:40:42 PM
Bounty is the best . Maximum airdrop are scam. It's risk for your account. Though some bounty are scam, but I think it's better then airdrop .
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 05, 2018, 11:54:58 AM
participation in ICO requires special knowledge, and participation in the bounty of knowledge does not require, so if you lose the cost of tokens with participation in, then you lose real money
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
June 05, 2018, 11:21:41 AM
i joined a lot airdrops but i still havent get ashit only rebl token and it was about 500 $ for free but others i didnt get a shit bounty you will get a lot less money now
Activity: 328
June 05, 2018, 11:09:18 AM
I think that the best way to earn money in the crypt is trading, but in order to be able to invest, you need to spend a lot of time to understand the market in general and at first find some good coins.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass
June 05, 2018, 10:10:17 AM
I think both are best, but bounty program give better return.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
June 05, 2018, 09:45:05 AM
Now, for bounty and airdrops not best time, too much SCAM ICO, but we have and exceptions, which do it many X from price ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 07:44:34 AM
If we are talking about profits, then bounty is definitely better from this point of view. But they will take more of your time. As for Airdrop, it's easy to do, but there's no certainty whether it's legitimate or not. People just guess and hope that one day u`ll receive from him some token. I always believe that it`s better to diversify my forces and money, so I would do both.
Activity: 62
June 05, 2018, 04:06:09 AM
If you have money, you can join ICOs, but it's danger, if you want free, i think you should do airdrop and bounty, but early time, no more money or no money, you must waiting.
I think tradecoin 's way the best.
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 03:51:35 AM
I think more promising and profitable bounty than airdrop because the reward that we have more bounty than airdrop
Activity: 124
May 27, 2018, 05:03:37 AM
What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....
You can already participate in bounty and airdrops. In many companies, very detailed rules written, get acquainted, learn the algorithm of participation. I can also recommend  bounty Luckchemy to you, there are ease conditions and a real reward in tokens.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 03:28:53 AM
    For me bounty is the best than airdrop. In bounty you will learn while earning through doing some task for a couple of months. You will learn by posting and reading quality posts which is helpful and can give you knowledge about many things specially in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 25
June 05, 2018, 03:15:49 AM
most likely a bounty
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 05:08:29 AM
Currently, the market is complex. The trend of investment move to the crowd. It's difficult to determine the best exactly.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 26, 2018, 05:25:27 PM
What is the BEST way to earn nowadays? Bounty or Airdrop? Few months ago most of the Token have Airdrops. Everyday there is an Airdrop announcement. But this time we can find Airdrop is some other time and most of the time Bounty Campaign. There are some bounty campaign that is very promising and I hope that we could benefit from it in the near future....
It depends on your skill level, if you cannot claim from bounties then you could join an airdrop, with airdrops should do not really need to do anything to get your coins the only downside to that is that you do not get a lot of tokens, but if you have the skills to joy a bounty campaign then it is a good idea to do so since the profits that you can get with a bounty campaign are way higher.
Activity: 224
May 26, 2018, 04:08:02 PM
Bounty and airdrop have their respective advantages and disadvantages, so nothing can be the best benchmark. I think we should be able to choose the right bounty and airdrop because it can make us get paid.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
May 26, 2018, 03:57:16 PM
But we know the fact that most bonus campaigns do not make any escrow, because they have full control over the accumulated funds and its quiet is rare for the project.
Activity: 225
Merit: 101
Presale is live!
May 26, 2018, 02:29:22 PM
Bounty campaigns though require more but they are more profitable than airdrops.I usually prefer bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: