Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best advice you ever heard in case of investments and all - page 2. (Read 1485 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
the best investment advice from me in the crypto world is to buy ieo at binance and when it's been traded don't hold it for too long, if it's getting good profits don't be too greedy.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
Advice from someone I admire in business and investing in my country "in investing, small things are very important, and we must look forward to knowing where the best investments are, don't give up" and "some quotes from great people "the best investment is investing in yourself the more you learn the more you'll earn", these words motivate me when I invest and if I fail.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
Well for me the best advice i ever heard is when my parents tell me that  dont be too greedy on investment and i really appreciate there advice because there are right, they tell to me that when the price of my cryptos is pumping very high sell it and dont wait to dump it again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
Hey
Well let's start , everyone please feel free to share the best advice they think is what made them what they are today in terms of investments .
I think learning about managing your money can never be easy , but maybe we can make this a thread worth reading by the new investors and even the old ones ..never hurts to redefine your strategy.

As for me it was
*You never loose until you cash out*
Taught me patience.
The best advice that i get about investment is not put all of your money all at once because getting yourself empty handed is risky that you cannot be able to buy your necessities if all of your investment have lost, that is why you should only use maximum of 20% of your money to lower the risk of your losses.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
"trust the process" - you will never understand the cryptocurrency market in just 1 day, it will take you months or even years just to understand it. It requires a lot of efforts and skill for you to achieve your goals.
Everyone must take a step ,one step at a time. Yes learning everything in crypto can be happen not only for just 1 day, it takes weeks or months. Patience,  you need more of that in trading,  market is unstable and difficult to predict. You need to take a risk also, invest what you can afford to lose because you will not always win.

The best recommendation I have ever heard is the following one - evaluate cryptocurrencies based on their market capitalization, not the exchange rate that allows only a comparison of the profitability of the cryptocurrency at various time intervals. To independently calculate the capitalization of a token, it is enough to multiply the number of cryptocurrencies in circulation by the current rate. When making a decision on investing, it makes no sense to evaluate the current rate. Close attention should be paid to its real value.

You can`t trust the coins based on their market capitalization! We have seen some warnings about market capitalization manipulations, you can find topics about that here on forum. You can inform yourself about that on other places too. Bottom line is market capitalization is just one factor, when you make a decision who to trust you need to consider more factors. For me the most important part is community, everything starts with people! If an idea attract people, and people support it can be successful in the future. Community needs devoted supporters, smart supporters who will work on developing and spreading the word.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
"trust the process" - you will never understand the cryptocurrency market in just 1 day, it will take you months or even years just to understand it. It requires a lot of efforts and skill for you to achieve your goals.
Everyone must take a step ,one step at a time. Yes learning everything in crypto can be happen not only for just 1 day, it takes weeks or months. Patience,  you need more of that in trading,  market is unstable and difficult to predict. You need to take a risk also, invest what you can afford to lose because you will not always win.

The best recommendation I have ever heard is the following one - evaluate cryptocurrencies based on their market capitalization, not the exchange rate that allows only a comparison of the profitability of the cryptocurrency at various time intervals. To independently calculate the capitalization of a token, it is enough to multiply the number of cryptocurrencies in circulation by the current rate. When making a decision on investing, it makes no sense to evaluate the current rate. Close attention should be paid to its real value.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
Hey
Well let's start , everyone please feel free to share the best advice they think is what made them what they are today in terms of investments .
I think learning about managing your money can never be easy , but maybe we can make this a thread worth reading by the new investors and even the old ones ..never hurts to redefine your strategy.

As for me it was
*You never loose until you cash out*
Taught me patience.
There are many good advices which you can take from others and implement it in your trading which can be helpful.It can be different for all people like for me the best advice is never loose hope and invest which you afford to loose or don't be greedy in highly risky market. So you can have motivation in any form and be satisfied.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
i always remember the advice do from the heart, because it removes big and selfish ambitions
so far I have never felt a sense of prolonged disappointment, we still have a chance to change it for the better in the future

"Don't believe the rumors, seeing is believing" you won't know a single thing if you will not see it for yourself, it is easy for everyone to discourage everyone because that reflects of they really are, therefore if we follow them we will lose the chance of making a great investment and the worst is we may lose ourselves in the process. In your life, you don't want those people who see negative in everything

Instead we want to surround ourselves with people who are optimistic in all the aspects we have in life, that way we will attract only positive things and will remain persistent on chasing our dreams.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Honestly speaking, I never got any suggestions and idea in terms of investment and trading within the cryptocurrency platform, I think google would be your best possible advisor regarding this issue, it's a huge time I have passed within this platform so I have seen a lot, I think only patient and strong goal would bring a good result in investing in here, But I give suggestion a lot of people for investment and trading, I always say the long term investment would be the best possible ways of getting profit without any hassle if you have enough idol money, I think holding Bitcoin is the best way to make money from this platform, in comparison to other cryptocurrency or new ICO investment, I think Bitcoin is the best coin in order to invest.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Those random people of the forum that tells to buy bitcoin and hold it never got wrong. I'm happy that I've followed those people whoever they were during those early days of mine not only here in the forum but in other crypto communities too.

Also the very known quote from Warren Buffet about eggs and baskets.
It will never go wrong, investing takes a lot of time, holding it until you are satisfied with the price you met is something that will give you fortune.
And that really satisfied me, I forgot their names but everyone contributed to that suggestion. Now, we're passing this to the newbies and whomever will listen and believe to that suggestion will reap it in the future.

Investing is not only after you make a profit you should sell it immediately, investing is about how you can continue to earn from your invested money.
I don't get what you mean by this. Investment is profiting from the money you've earned and selling is part of it if you're into stocks or cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Best advise I've ever come across in crypto is the necessity to perform a thorough research on a project before joining its investment. Since not all cryptocurrency projects can be trusted or not all can survive, it is good to research and identify the authenticity and capabilities of the project before investing in them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Those random people of the forum that tells to buy bitcoin and hold it never got wrong. I'm happy that I've followed those people whoever they were during those early days of mine not only here in the forum but in other crypto communities too.

It will never go wrong, investing takes a lot of time, holding it until you are satisfied with the price you met is something that will give you fortune. Investing is not only after you make a profit you should sell it immediately, investing is about how you can continue to earn from your invested money.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
Best advice I heard with investment in bitcoin and altcoin is control your profit, many people can't manage with their profit after altcoin or bitcoin investment raise to higher price, they want to get much profit with keep holding until price down, I only take little profit for every altcoin invested because I think too risk if keep holding an altcoin investment when price down.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Activity: 434
Merit: 25
It is important to invest in yourself first, trust yourself and believe that you can be a good investment since it all starts with investing in your abilities. The other thing that is imperative is doing your research extensively to make sure that you invest in a business that you fully comprehend. The best way to get better returns on investment is to buy assets and forget about it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
'Never invest more than you are willing to lose'

yes i agree with this suggestion. invest as much as you can afford to lose. because if we spend our money to invest in crypto when it fails then we will be stressed. because investment is not as easy as it appears. we must have good instincts, always do research before buying coins. and be able to control emotionally that is fear and greed. we should not panic and be afraid of excessive when our coins go down and not greedy when coins rise. it's better to sell coins if you have enough profit. and then buy again. do not be greedy.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
The best advice every crypto user and investor can cannot afford to miss out is exercising patience and the necessity to perform a personal research on projects the investor intends to join. This helps reduce the risk of running at losses to unsuccessful and scam projects.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
Instead of getting too much excited, I wait patiently for the outcome, I'm not expecting anything good or bad, and it helps me a lot mentally.
Well, in this kind of community and economy where nothing is really certain, patience is really the key combined with enough knowledge. One cannot just allow their excitement or negative thoughts take over their judgement for this might cause them to lose it all instead of gain more.

Waiting for the right moment to do things in the crypto world can play a great factor to be successful. And not expecting too much can help you avoid frustrations if things don't happen the way you want them to be.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
so far i have joined and invested in cryptocurrency never felt failed. I was motivated by a friend of mine "it's never too late when we can do it and all that requires a process, before you do it you should find a way to solve it". So before I dive in and invest in cryto assets, I first look for loopholes to buy and sell if I feel a profit. I've also heard the best advice from someone that is trading is a profitable job, I got excited about investing and trading crypto assets.
What loopholes you are talking about? Is there any black market to buy bitcoin for cheaper? Cheesy

Trading can be a job but its highly risky so ensure that you have got some form of passive investment to generate revenue other than trading crypto assets.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
so far i have joined and invested in cryptocurrency never felt failed. I was motivated by a friend of mine "it's never too late when we can do it and all that requires a process, before you do it you should find a way to solve it". So before I dive in and invest in cryto assets, I first look for loopholes to buy and sell if I feel a profit. I've also heard the best advice from someone that is trading is a profitable job, I got excited about investing and trading crypto assets.
Pages:
Jump to: