Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Bounty Hunting Platform? - page 3. (Read 2311 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
September 05, 2018, 10:26:43 AM
I think the best is to look for a good ICO and search if they have a bounty program ,
Sometimes bounty platform isn't really promising because they already have so many participants and the bounty allocation is just small amount.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:09:53 AM
Good Day, Do you also have Airdrops?
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 09:55:14 AM
Good day folks.

On your own opinion, what is the best bounty hunting platform? I've been in various bounty hunting platforms, so far I am not satisfied because, for me, it lacks some features which bounty hunters need.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

These are the most popular bounty hunting platforms so far. If there is better than them, then please share your ideas below. Wink
I have worked on Bountyhive and bounty Bountyguru.. Because of automatic system, it is easy to do bounties on these platforms.. I can recommend these 2 platforms..
have you joined the 2 bounties. if you think it is better which of the two. better bountyhive what is bountyguru. does bountyguru not require reports like bountyhive
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 12:53:09 PM
Good day folks.

On your own opinion, what is the best bounty hunting platform? I've been in various bounty hunting platforms, so far I am not satisfied because, for me, it lacks some features which bounty hunters need.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

These are the most popular bounty hunting platforms so far. If there is better than them, then please share your ideas below. Wink
I have worked on Bountyhive and bounty Bountyguru.. Because of automatic system, it is easy to do bounties on these platforms.. I can recommend these 2 platforms..
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
September 01, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
Any bounty platform that keeps everything transparent is worthy of an applause. From the amount of the Bounty Pool, number of participants, distribution, etc.
How would you guys feel if these bounty platforms secretly stashes most bounty pool for themselves and only rewarding a few pennies to the actual bounty hunters?  Roll Eyes
This is why I know a few people that are hesitant to join some of these bounty platforms. No transparency whatsoever.

I agree absolutely, if you take bountyhive, then this is a terrible platform where you can not see who has how many tokens, therefore

Yes. Zero transparency could be a means for those who manages these bounty platforms to manipulate participant's rewards and even the bounty pool itself.
Here's a plain example:
Instead of a 1 million token/coin bounty pool. It is decreased to 500,000 without all the participant's knowing it (since the spreadsheets are hidden).  Roll Eyes
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Many bounty platforms are of high quality and professional at the present time such as bountyhive, bountyportals. However, with so many participants and the selection of quality campaigns is very necessary. Therefore, consider and monitor the full project before joining.

Yes, These are very good bounty platforms and have many participants. Of course, the project is listed a lot and you have to do the research before selecting the campaign that you join. I trust them. Because it is very clear and professional.
Activity: 112
Many bounty platforms are of high quality and professional at the present time such as bountyhive, bountyportals. However, with so many participants and the selection of quality campaigns is very necessary. Therefore, consider and monitor the full project before joining.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I most of all like this duxton platform. There is everything from conditions baunit to the rating of projects. There are details a token of a sale and information on team of the project.
Activity: 112
https://www.trackico.io/
https://tokendrops.com

These are also wonderful bounty platforms you might want to check out.
Activity: 182
Many bounty platforms are more popular lately. with simplicity, clarity and professionalism. I like bountyhive and bountyguru. A lot of good projects are listed there. You can experiment on some campaigns from bounty platforms very easily.
Activity: 96
- bountyhive
- bounty0x
I am using these two bounty platforms for hunting activities, I can also recommend a new hunting platform! I hope to help new people!
http://bounty.global/#
Activity: 294
Any bounty platform that keeps everything transparent is worthy of an applause. From the amount of the Bounty Pool, number of participants, distribution, etc.
How would you guys feel if these bounty platforms secretly stashes most bounty pool for themselves and only rewarding a few pennies to the actual bounty hunters?  Roll Eyes
This is why I know a few people that are hesitant to join some of these bounty platforms. No transparency whatsoever.

I agree absolutely, if you take bountyhive, then this is a terrible platform where you can not see who has how many tokens, therefore
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hello, I believe that everyone decides for themselves which platform is best for him.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Good day folks.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

Hello! About bountyhive nothing to say. Payments are a penny. Now there is a new platform - dropthebomb. To say that it is still difficult. I'm studying.
Activity: 98
the best bounty hunting platform is to join a cryptoservices bounty on telegram they are real and update a good and promising bounty
Activity: 228
there is a platfont new team token suite seems they want to compete with manager bounty successful with plotfront they

https://bountysuite.com
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Good day folks.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

I participate on bountyhive but it seems to me there are too many participants and many bots  Sad
Previously, I tried to participate in bounty0x, the worst service, bounty conditions often change without notice, for 3 months of participation in January-March has not yet come tokens!   Sad
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
How would you guys feel if these bounty platforms secretly stashes most bounty pool for themselves and only rewarding a few pennies to the actual bounty hunters?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
I like the bountyhive platform, but recently the payments have become quite small due to the large number of bots.
Activity: 7
August 26, 2018, 12:06:42 PM
I learned about bountyhive and made $ 20 from a bounty campaign. That's the first amount I earn here
Pages:
Jump to: