Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best bounty reward you get? - page 2. (Read 199 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 30, 2018, 11:27:53 PM
I came here to... Y'know, talk about success stories in bounty campaigns but wow, seeing all you are Juniors and such, you would be swearing hard at me if I told you that... I'll wait for a few Heroes or at least Full Members, just like a TV Show, let's hide the big prize for later ^^

Looking forward to hearing about your earnings man. Hope you aren't just what your username states.

As for me, i've earned a decent amount (subjective i know but for me $100 is enough for simply typing comments online) from my current campaign Byteball. One thing i love is that the manager (yahoo) pays on time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 11:14:59 PM
The best gift I ever got was $ 300, I got it for joining the Facebook campaign, I wanted to get $ 700 - $ 1000 from Signature campaign project, even I heard we could get $ 1000- $ 1500 from Signature Campaign.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
April 30, 2018, 11:02:25 PM
You're right, high rank member get more stakes in Signature Campaign, even stakes is more than other member, but most important is project reliable and bounty reward allocation, currently my best bounty reward is TKY, sometime you need a few luck because you only know your reward value at the end
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
April 30, 2018, 10:13:13 PM
High rank can not be a guarantee to get big payouts. even you can get it bigger, of course with your skill and you can do it. Social media, or content creation from blogs and videos can also make a lot of money.
do not give up with your rank.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
April 30, 2018, 07:26:17 PM
I came here to... Y'know, talk about success stories in bounty campaigns but wow, seeing all you are Juniors and such, you would be swearing hard at me if I told you that... I'll wait for a few Heroes or at least Full Members, just like a TV Show, let's hide the big prize for later ^^
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 07:15:57 PM
So far my biggest reward is about $ 100, I'm not so long ago in this. I think I still have everything ahead of me and I impose certain, though not great, hopes for this source of additional income. I have friends who are quite successful at this. All the forum participants wish the same.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
April 30, 2018, 05:57:01 PM
I hope my best  bounty reward will be soon with Unibright signature campaign Wink
ICO is almost ended - 88% raised and bounty reward will be delivered soon
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
April 30, 2018, 01:22:16 PM
I am really conscious in getting of rewards from the bounty campaigns and i bet many are getting through a lot of the rewards especially in those who are high rank because they are getting bigger stakes than in lower rank. And now i am eager to determine of how much possible to receive a bounty rewards. I bet you to disclose your biggest rewards being provided by the bounty managers. I need you to post that in this thread for future references and study of the cryptocurrency. I know that crypto is growing and conducting a study is the process to help it develop and making a real use since it has a lot of potentials in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: