Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best bounty type you can earn a lot? - page 3. (Read 482 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
First, the bounty mission must have credibility, and then the signature and translation of the bounty mission can get a lot of rewards!
Activity: 119
You can do all the bounty campaign categories so that you will earn more profit.I am participating in signature campaign and the reward they are giving is already good enough for me as junior member.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Of all the campaign categories in bounties, social media campaigns are the easiest to do though they are stressful, yet such categories of campaign pay less because of the high number of participants. Those campaigns which pay a lot, are more difficult to participate in. For instance, content creation campaign require you to read a whole white paper and come with something nice to benefit the bounty campaign else you earn nothing which can be very frustrating. For signature campaign, you have to make quality posts with required number of words for all posts. Sometimes, you get frustrated because, some of your posts will at all cost be deleted. This calls for making more quality posts to catch up the required number of posts expected.
Activity: 70
You should try Youtube campaigns, its still not overcrowded and if youll be able to create a good content
youll earn some tokens. Now its much more profitable than social media campaigns like Twitter or Facebook
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
The best bounty is signature bounty that you can earn a lot, you can really earn money that you can't imagine, hodling those coins is also important.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I would say, signature campaigns can bring some profit.
But if you do have a blog and have a talant to write good posts
Content creation is the best way

I would agree with Avalonist. By far the easiest is a signature campaign since it's a set and forget. You would only have to do your normal Bitcointalk activity and get paid. Developing content would pay the most, but normally you would have to be one of the first to get in on it, and it would talk more time to develop the content. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I would say, signature campaigns can bring some profit.
But if you do have a blog and have a talant to write good posts
Content creation is the best way
Activity: 140
Campaigns to create content on youtube or Blog (Average) they usually pay huge amounts of stack ( token) if your videos are of good quality and you have many subscribed. Likewise with your quality personal posts on your Blog.
Activity: 294
Few months ago social network bounties like facebook and twitter can help to earn good amount of money,But now lot of participants for these bounties and we can earn very little even Bounty allocation is high. So what is the bounty category which is easiest and can earn good amount of tokens? I feel article bounties are good
Pages:
Jump to: