Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best coin to buy on polo now? - page 3. (Read 3531 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 29, 2016, 12:25:32 PM
There is just one Bitcoin, presently it is the sanctuary to hide your asset.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
October 29, 2016, 09:33:29 AM
i'd wait a short while to see what bitcoin has planned. if it really decides to go crazy that'll cause alts to dip further. and then they themselves might go crazy, but I dunno. they've been pumping like mad all year when bitcoin hasn't been doing very much at all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 29, 2016, 09:22:42 AM
In my eyes XMR

Since you are a newbie I should write why Wink

- Sophisticated Coin
- Strong community
- Good Ecosystem (things can be bought with it directly -> DNM)
- Reliable developers
- Very good features implemented (soon: Kovri, RingCT)
- It is very cheap at the moment.

You could try to wait if the price will hit something 0.005x but if you are looking for a coin with profit in the medium/long run, buy XMR now.

Edit:

I want to add something. BTC will crash for sure. It rises way to fast. Another panic sell of BTC will occur soon.
Conclusion: DNM is a Billion Dollar market mostly with escrow. Vendors will -like always in the past- complain about losing money every day.(That time with BTC, before it was XMR)
Meanwhile XMR will rise in price (for sure). That will just help to make a transition from BTC to XMR.
-> Tandem effect.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 29, 2016, 09:18:18 AM
Poloniex is my only trading platform.at present all the altcoins in polo are experiencing a huge correction and probably are trading at their 52 week low due to the bitcoin rally.is it the correct time to double the investment to maximize the returns ?what is the best portfolio for 4btc investment?
Pages:
Jump to: