Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best coin to buy today? - page 16. (Read 35996 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
I think there are two issues you need to think about when investing:
1, Bitcoin money power
2, Altcoin coin thrive this year
I am not a good trader but in my opinion you should invest in altcoin and specifically litecoin and NEO.
I also know about 2 coin, but it looks like it is pump, you sure it is a good plan
Activity: 140
January 14, 2018, 08:49:45 AM
I think there are two issues you need to think about when investing:
1, Bitcoin money power
2, Altcoin coin thrive this year
I am not a good trader but in my opinion you should invest in altcoin and specifically litecoin and NEO.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 05:56:59 AM
My current hodlings are xby, cov, xvg and eth. These coins is what I am storing for future value beacause devs are active and projects are high potential according to my own instinct.
Activity: 168
January 14, 2018, 05:44:45 AM
Today's episode I'll give you my top four cryptocurrencies that cost under $1 and have huge growth potential.l I'll go… by tinashe. ... in investing in the cryptocurrency space to do research on all the coins because earning a fraction of one really good coin, in my opinion, is much better than earning a ton of a crappy old coin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 12:16:38 PM
You need buy Spectrecoin (XSPEC) more better than verge,monero and now very undervalued, soon x100
Well i think the best coin to buy today is the tradetokens, ethereum ripple and waves this coins is the really the best coins to buy today and hold for long time, and i belive that this coin is we will really have a bright future, and i know that many people can make many profit from it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 12:11:13 PM
Try to make VTY on Yobit to pump, as it is just got dump last 3 days ago
Activity: 1
January 13, 2018, 11:29:00 AM
real x2 , x3 profits. Whale telegram crypto investment group

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEjEvlstQmoo9kTcHQ
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
January 13, 2018, 11:20:59 AM
What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
BTC is dependably the best coin to purchase at any phase as it will hold extremely higher cost in future and in the event that you are hoping to put resources into any altcoins then your first decision ought to be Ethereum as even its future looks exceptionally awesome and it will likewise accomplish high cost in coming day and age so the best thing is differentiate your interests in tboth of them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 13, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

The best things to do is, you should know how to read the graph, sometimes you can get a hint by reading the movement of the graph, and then always check it's 24 hrs high and low so you can see if that coins is good for investment in return, that's are some tips to help you in buying some altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 01:23:13 AM
LOCI AND INS
Activity: 280
January 12, 2018, 12:26:30 AM
Here's what I'm putting my money on today:
XLM
LTC
ADA
FTC

If you check the market so you will come to know that there is only currency left in market and that is bitcoin because bitcoin users are going to increased day by day and the only reason behind this is that its price is going high day by day and it’s also very trust worthy then any other crypto bitcoin is now available in many part of the world and you can use it very easily also you can buy it bitcoin is now very valuable and it have a respect.
Activity: 51
January 11, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
There are many altcoins in the market that has possible good  potential . Read more and try to understand the history and value of each coin so you will know where and when to invest your money.. Just choose well.
Activity: 182
January 11, 2018, 10:27:01 AM
Pay attention to the Cybermiles (CMT) cryptocurrency, i think it will double at close time
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 10:06:23 AM
my vision is to actually invest not only money but time and effort to sustain a valid project in the blockchain system
just see the growing interest in the new ICOs like the promising DIW, that implement a new majority gateway to improve and make easier online security payments
take a look around to see the value in every project, so you will can decide what is promising for the future  Wink
Activity: 14
January 11, 2018, 09:54:06 AM
Right now the value of bitcoin is low and I think this is the right time to buy,  and also buy a ethereum this is great for long term.
Activity: 140
January 11, 2018, 09:33:47 AM
Looking upon the values the present and the future the best coin to buy is bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is booming day by day and will increase in future too.
If your are capable of buying bitcoin then you must buy it and will sure no doubt will earn huge profit than any other cryptos.
Activity: 406
January 11, 2018, 08:02:29 AM
You need buy Spectrecoin (XSPEC) more better than verge,monero and now very undervalued, soon x100
Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
January 11, 2018, 07:58:09 AM
go for reds and anything that has good movement in its past
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 07:56:22 AM
For me the best coin to buy today is still the bitcoin, we should buy now bitcoin until the value of it is not starting to increase very high, and i think ethereum is also a best coin to buy today because i know that ethereum is we will have a good and better future so buying this coin is very good decision to do, to make many money.
Activity: 789
January 11, 2018, 07:55:25 AM
Choose a coin that fits your budget. But I think a good coin for today's purchase is ETH because the price is down.
Pages:
Jump to: