Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best coin to buy today? - page 2. (Read 35996 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 02:21:29 PM
I will recommend to you is bitcoinc because the market value of bitcoin is raging so high unlike in other coins. Bitcoin is the only coin which has a great advantage in your future that you should take.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 01:58:02 PM
I am the token holder of STK token, and I followed the development of the token STK and I believe that this token has a good impression for the development of Crypto by developing a Tap to tap system with payment through smartphones that have been integrated with the blockchain system that allows anatr between to transact more easily. nowdays STK token going to the moon
Activity: 532
April 18, 2018, 01:35:20 PM
What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
I think you should buy ICX. ICX is an altcoin that is considered to be very potential in the future. I have a discussion group on ICX and they have come up with figures that convince me. In addition, in early July ICX will be revitalized by improving their technology and offering reasonable measures to prevent sell-offs of investors. Hope you will make the right decision.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 11:03:21 PM
I'm always best for me is bitcoin,waves,stellar and monero these are most profitable for me, this kind of coins is the best for holding in a long period of time as i can see that there have a strong blockchain and platform in the market as of now.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
April 17, 2018, 06:42:30 PM
Besides the bitcoin the second best option is ETH. New coins are appearing each day tending to take leading place but just few of them have acctual potential and ETH is one of the best. Maybe monero isn't that bad option too, seems that it could have significant rise in the future

+1 for Ethereum. It is the only one completely truly usabled platform from all public blockchain developments with most huge community.
Activity: 100
April 17, 2018, 06:36:58 PM
What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
I would say join the thousands already on www.potentiam.io

40k twitter followers

Almost 39k members on telegram and growing every second

Have your slice in the multi billion dollar industry in music powered by blockchain technology.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
Well i agree with that there are many good coins today, but i think buying ethereum, babb, eidoo and ripple is one of the best thing to do, because the prict of it now is cheap but i am sure that the future price of it is will be very high, and we can make many profit with this 4 coins.
Today morning when I woke up, the first thing I saw on the internet was that the value of Bitcoin had risen to more than 8000 dollars. The shift in the market is about to happen and I believe the right time to invest in the right coin is now. Invest in Bitcoin. It will give you high returns and enable you to invest further upon earning. You do not have much time.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
April 15, 2018, 07:17:56 PM
It's obviously still bitcoin, that's if you have big amount of money to spare. Don't go with bitcoin if you don't have the reserved. Look for a coin/project that you wanted to support and invest on it.  Go for ETH.
Activity: 252
April 15, 2018, 06:55:30 PM
I think you should buy and trade NEO at the present time, can see that bitocin price is going flat before continuing to rise, so you can fully buy bitcoin at this time to be able to trade and gain maximum profit. According to my analysis, the price of NEO has hit a big resistance and will increase in the long term you can NEO price X2.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 06:28:25 PM
In fact, nothing depends on the coin in this situation. Everything depends on the project. I'm sure that if you study the project well, you can make money on coin races.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 04:01:49 PM
Wanchain is a good one, but i dont think you can go wrong with DASH or ETH
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 15, 2018, 02:57:08 PM
Do check out GNT, it got a major pump not too log ago. IOS Token too is rising consistently and has become double in price compared to two weeks ago. GBytes is another coin which is rising consistently.
If you are looking to buy coins in DIP, then go for RCN and Weedcoin. It is expected that those coins would rise a bit around the end of this month and you can see your investments going high.
Since market is green, almost everything is good to buy.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 02:24:15 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbuck-buck-low-fees-pow-equihash-no-tax-2828707

young coin. after the release on the exchange, the price has significantly decreased. for now the cost of the coin is 0.002 USD, the fair value should be 0.1 USD, at a small cost one can buy a lot and wait for the price to increase by more than 1000%. BTC will not give such growth. for today the cost has increased by 60% and sales have used 500k BUCK for 24 hours, which is 2 times more than yesterday's volume. I think that this is a good vector and the coin will reach its fair value. Then, along with the rest of the coins, it will begin to grow.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 15, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
I think there are many good coins to buy today with the lowest rates, since the whole crypto market is still down.
Bitcoin is the first choice of course, then you can also buying Ethereum, Phore, Litecoin and Ripple.
All this coins seems to have very good and promising potential and their prices are going -likely- to increase highly in the near future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 15, 2018, 09:24:48 AM
it hardly to said clear which coins is the best to buy ,I think the best coins that going to buy are those coins have own blockchain and acitve develpment like eos ,neo ,eth .
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 15, 2018, 08:55:54 AM
It is noted that coins are profitable if hold for long term,Like Ether is now stable and still have potential to grow more.Tron,Qtum,Litecoin,Neo areprofitable coins and in future will hit on peak.

It is good that invest in different coins having good market cap it will minimize the risk of loosing.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 12:16:56 PM
Well i agree with that there are many good coins today, but i think buying ethereum, babb, eidoo and ripple is one of the best thing to do, because the prict of it now is cheap but i am sure that the future price of it is will be very high, and we can make many profit with this 4 coins.
your heard this project denero? the fact that at the time of his company developers have collected hardtop and even have paid coins all participants bounty the company. but as it turned out this is a fraudulent project and attackers hid with the money that are collected from investors. but I would like to say that in the beginning of this company, a lot of experts say that this is the most high-quality project in the history of ico company.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 10:45:56 AM
Activity: 587
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 10:17:06 AM
I bought some altcoins... but I think Ntok token and etherum is the best token and coin for me.I hope I succeed in future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
April 14, 2018, 09:13:32 AM
for today , ncash and sia coin seem bullish , but it is just for today , if you want to do day trading , I don't suggest them for long time holding.
Pages:
Jump to: