Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best coin(s) to buy for January 2018? - page 3. (Read 1003 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
safest bet: BTC

back to 20k before end of january

XMR also

Cool
Activity: 254
Merit: 100

RAIBLOCKS (XRB) may be the most fundamental change to cryptocurrencies since bitcoin.  It's going to be a top 10 coin and disrupt the whole cryptospace and will  be the defacto way to transact and transfer value in crypto.  It will eventually replace most of these outdated techs that claim they are fast but where you have to wait minutes for confirmation times (Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, etc)

https://www.bitcoinbeginner.com/blog/what-is-raiblocks/
Activity: 336
What do you guys think will be the most profitable coins to buy for January 2018?

I think the best coin to have is bitcoin, as always. And also I think ethereum would be the best choice. After of these, ripple, litecoin or IOTA may be good choices for the new year.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
in my predictions ethereum, litecoin and IOTA
also wagerr,, because in their plan mainnet will launch at january 2018
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
dont know what is the most profitable coins but some good coin for January 2018

ETH - always be good but I dont think price should high like this. many project base on this network so if price eth is too high that will make the fee be very high for us
Yes, Etherum is like for sure variant, but I see that Ripple began to move and I think it may also become good cheap investment that may bring double profit in a short period of time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
dont know what is the most profitable coins but some good coin for January 2018

ETH - always be good but I dont think price should high like this. many project base on this network so if price eth is too high that will make the fee be very high for us
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
What do you guys think will be the most profitable coins to buy for January 2018?
Pages:
Jump to: