Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best crypto currency Wallet for Android n online? - page 2. (Read 331 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 6
Yeah, I've tried Bittrex but it asked for a picture of my passport every time I made an account. They never accepted my address confirmation, so that's basically why I'm looking for a different exchangesite. I've found freewallet and it's perfect for my needs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
Coinbase is the best and easy to use web and mobile app based wallet. another option is blockchain wallet.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I recommend Coinomi, you have full control, you can claim forks, exchange directly the coins into the wallet ( caution with fees )
This is the best Android wallet that I've see for now, the only thing is I think they are not OpenSource anymore because too many people copy/pasted their code to make fakes apps and steal coins,
Peace
Activity: 7
Are you sure for android? I guess it's not safety.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
I'm voting for FreeWallet. Use it for three month already and never get any problem. Saved a bunch of money on fees. They offer 0% transaction fee for BTC inside there system. And outside fee also good. And I like the app itself
Activity: 6
Thank you for repling so can u suggest me what wallets r save n I can use.

Hi mate, I think this is not a good idea to use only one wallet for all of your coins. Because this is not completely safe for your money. It's better to keep them in different wallets in as of one of them is hacked you can keep the others. As for myself I use different kinds of wallets to keep my coins in.
Good luck.
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
Hi mate, I think this is not a good idea to use only one wallet for all of your coins. Because this is not completely safe for your money. It's better to keep them in different wallets in as of one of them is hacked you can keep the others. As for myself I use different kinds of wallets to keep my coins in.
Good luck.
Activity: 39
Merit: 4
GreenAddress.. easy to use for beginners
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
Looking for multicoin walllet?

I'm using coinomi (android). There is also exodus or jaxx.

Activity: 6
Please tell me what is the best crypto currency  wallet  for Android mobile  and for online.

Hope u guys understand my question.
Pages:
Jump to: