Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency do you prefer to use to transact? - page 2. (Read 201 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
The best cryptocurrency i used is the BITCOIN BTC because of the popularity of this coin compared to others. This is the best and trusted cryptocurrency in transfering funds in the blockchain market, tested and proved it for now.

For now, I did go for ethereum; this is practically what I use in converting to my fiats and still have some smaller units to monitor its increase. I had shifted from the bitcoin since its transaction fees went crazily up. I might be reconsidering now that I hear the transaction fees are lowering.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
The best cryptocurrency i used is the BITCOIN BTC because of the popularity of this coin compared to others. This is the best and trusted cryptocurrency in transfering funds in the blockchain market, tested and proved it for now.

I agree with you, bitcoin is the best. All other is not as great for me. Bitcoin has a secure network and most pow hashrate securing the protocol. It is the most accepted crypto and you can pay for anything nowdays
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I prefer bitcoin and Etherium.  Investing in other good alts coin(Such as good ICO) is more profitable than investing on but bitcoin investment low risky because bitcoin is the most stable cryptocurrency in crypto world. I suggest spreading your portfolio among good coins or token. I personally prefer to have 50% bitcoin and Ethereum in my portfolio.
Activity: 48
Merit: 4
I prefer bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency used for transact because the bitcoin is most trusted one.They are many best and trusted cryptocurrency than bitcoin like Ethereum,Monero,Litecoin these are also best but none of them are like bitcoin.Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 154
There are so many best Cryptocurrency like Ethereum,Litecoin,Ripple,Dash,Zcash and Monero but bitcoin is very best Cryptocurrency because the popularity of this coin is very good in all our the world compared to other coins.and this is trustworthy cryptocurrency in the world.investment in bitcoin provides high return as compare to other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 116
Pages:
Jump to: