Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency lending platform? - page 3. (Read 19981 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz
SALT is the best lending platform. You can trade your cryptos for real life USD, not sure if other platforms offer this unique solution. It is for those crypto rich in real life poor people like me  Cheesy

You have to be an accredited investor to invest in SALT. It’s not anything like Bitconnect or Regal Coin.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
We have launched a new lending platform catered for women.
check out www.ribboncoin.co for full details. Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I have used some platforms in last 2-3 years and I would suggest lending section here on the Bitcointalk is the best one but lender should have a professional approach towards it. I have dealt with FrilledShark & Zazarb and both of them are doing it very seriously and professionally. Have a look at their threads and understand how the stuff works while doing this process.

I have lost some funds on BTCjam and hence I believe that one should take extreme precautions while in a lending business.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
SALT is the best lending platform. You can trade your cryptos for real life USD, not sure if other platforms offer this unique solution. It is for those crypto rich in real life poor people like me  Cheesy

I have heard great things about Salt. Unfortunately it is not available in my currency yet. But when it is available I will likely us it.
Activity: 1
I am thinking about trying out crypto lending platforms.
Which one would you suggest and why?
I hope those who have tried the different platforms help me to decide. Thank you!

http://top10cryptocurrencylending.com/
Activity: 70
 Check out  https://cryptolending.review They break down and compare all the latest ones.
Activity: 13
 If you're not going to trust in Bitconnect, there's a service called Coincheck which is pretty trustworthy, You have a 5% interest rate cap, but you can also trade Monero, Ether and Ripple.
Activity: 39
Now suppose you'd rather trade within the community, BitLendingClub has a P2P bitcoin lending service, and as far as I've heard, it's pretty secure. Plus, you might get beter interest rates there, if you're willing to risk it Smiley
Activity: 98
I hope those who have tried the different platforms help me to decide. Thank you!

Ucoin brother!  Grin Regal coin will be soon big once they fix all the shits!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Bitconnect is a scam. I hope people stop associate this scam with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. They will soon crash and a lot of people will lose money.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
There is a massive list of Cryptocurrency lending platforms here:
http://altcoindude.com/best-bitconnect-alternative.html

Whatever you do, dont join bitconnect, you are going to lose all your funds in there because that platform is the most biggest ponzi of this year, so you are going to lose everything in there.
I have a friend who wanted to invest ten thousand dollars in there, i stopped him because i told him how risky it was.. if it was not because of me, he could probably lose all that money in just a few months from now.. he is lucky just for having me as a friend, lol.
Be careful mate, a lot of websites are dessesperated only to steal you some coins.
Activity: 121
Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin
Pages:
Jump to: