Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IS THE BEST CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM - page 2. (Read 364 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Decentralized Exchange AKA DEX IDEX just adopted Full KYC, so I would suggest to avoid that. I think you will get a good DEX from here
https://coinsutra.com/best-decentralized-exchanges-dex/
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
there are many good trading platforms, including Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Ethfinex.

binance has a large crypto trading volume, so, I think Binance is not good for beginners,

and in my opinion, Idex and Mercatox are good for beginners.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
the best exchanges at the moment are Bittrex and Binance because here many users and investors make exchanges are guaranteed and security is always maintained.
Activity: 658
Merit: 280
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Which is the best crypto exchange platform with safe and secure transaction. anyone Suggest me
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

I don't use Binance yet. I think Bittrex is safe. Your habits are also important. You still have to do your own research. It is also easier if you set your priorities.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Which is the best crypto exchange platform with safe and secure transaction. anyone Suggest me
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Currently Binance is the best for centralized.
And IDEX for decentralized.
Those are based on my own experience
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
as of today, the best cryptocurrency trading platforms are Binance and Kucoin and Idex
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
For me binance is the best trading platform their website is easy to use and to learn to trade if you are an beginner and they don't have kyc to trade on their platform and as a matter of fact binance is the top exchange platform and they have a high volume every day means it is a legit exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
Always do your own research
There are many means to do that..
This is a decentralized system and scams target you all day..
You can surf the internet for the most convenient cryptocurrency exchange suitable for you to trade on..
I did a quick search to aid you
https://www.bitpremier.com/best-exchanges

Go through the link and decide
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Pages:
Jump to: