Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best ETH wallet? Android - page 2. (Read 229 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 10:52:15 AM
First welcome to the eth Community Smiley I would advise you to get familiar with parity. But if you want simply a wallet you can use the official myetherwallet but be sure you're using the official website... there was some scam arrond https://www.myetherwallet.com/
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 10:04:29 AM
Best eth wallet for Airdroid is Imtoken or MyEtherWallet on website, Metamask also best eth wallet with best protect, If you remembered your password your wallet will be safety.
I'd like to know more about Imtoken. Myetherwallet can be access on mobile device (android) and it will be helpful to you if you don't want expenses if necessary just to have a android eth wallet to use. Better to bookmarked myetherwallet if you want to use though.
Activity: 360
July 08, 2018, 09:30:02 AM
Best eth wallet for Airdroid is Imtoken or MyEtherWallet on website, Metamask also best eth wallet with best protect, If you remembered your password your wallet will be safety.
Activity: 114
July 08, 2018, 07:55:50 AM
Hey, I use a Ledger Nano S and the "Ledger Wallet Ethereum" app for Chrome to access it. I understand that I could be using MyEtherWallet in combination with my Ledger instead, but I don't understand what benefits or differences I would see by doing so. Could you or someone else elaborate?
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
July 06, 2018, 01:37:46 AM
Myetherwallet is the best and one of the safest way to store ETH, as you are aksing about mobile app. My vote is with Coinbase it is an easy to use, trusted app.
more info you may get on Best Eth wallet
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 05, 2018, 09:49:38 PM
What is the best ETH wallet? Android

I will put in it about 2000 USD I will put them for a year

I don't want any hardware wallet

Free and safe

If you planned to put it for year then better stored it on MyEtherWallet itself. Why trust other applications if all you need to do is to save your private key. Saved it on your notes or whatever you preferred. The purpose is to hold for long so that is way more better.

No need for installing app or whatever. Just saved your private keys and then that's it.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 09:37:34 PM
My choices would be:

a. Trust
b. imToken

Both of them support ERC20 tokens, have a slick design and store your private keys locally.

For both choice, i will pick B. imToken
But for more safety, I shoud recommended MEW https://myetherwallet.com and use keystore Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 09:33:38 PM
I wouldn't consider storing your ETH on your phone safe, I would go for a desktop wallet like MEW or the official ETH wallet you dl to your desktop from the official eth website.
Activity: 479
Merit: 14
July 05, 2018, 08:43:00 PM
On the phone, I am still used to using imToken.
It's really convenient and simple. I usually use imToken to receive management tokens.
imToken supports iOS and android.
Activity: 238
Merit: 46
July 05, 2018, 03:11:40 PM
Trust wallet is your best bet. Enjin, imtoken, Coinomi and Exodus are all good options but they are not open source just keep that in mind (some people care about that more than others). As sinone mentioned, however, you're going to be holding a nice chunk of change in this wallet. If you lost these funds, would it hurt you financially? Usually when the answer is yes it's worth investing in a hardware wallet.

We have more info on multi-currency and hardware wallets on our blog, feel free to check it out: http://bit.ly/WalletGuide
Activity: 597
July 05, 2018, 03:02:17 PM
I would suggest using Imtoken. It is a trusted Android wallet than any other wallet. You may use it, It is easy and secure too. But Man, You have 2J USD, Then why you are not going for the hardware wallet? Without hardware wallet, every wallet has a bad impression. By the way, Good Luck
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 02:46:30 PM
I'd suggest taking a look at Enjin. I think it looks great too

It depends where you are but Ethos may be worth a look too. It was released in USA today and Netherlands a couple days ago. It will (eventually) have a fiat gateway too!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
July 05, 2018, 02:23:07 PM
My choices would be:

a. Trust
b. imToken

Both of them support ERC20 tokens, have a slick design and store your private keys locally.
Activity: 152
July 05, 2018, 02:16:46 PM
What is the best ETH wallet? Android

I will put in it about 2000 USD I will put them for a year

I don't want any hardware wallet

Free and safe
Pages:
Jump to: