Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best ICO starting soon - page 2. (Read 274 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 02:08:08 PM
Nucleus Vision, Bluzzule, Zilliqa, GoNetwork
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
January 09, 2018, 02:05:43 PM
There are thousands of ICOs that will start soon, I researched a lot and I will invest in the DIW.

Ann Thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-2682890

DIW enables the secure storage of sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank account and credit card Information, validated KYC or KYS related documentation, wills, as well as other valuable digital data within a highly encrypted, secure and private decentralised platform.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 02:02:25 PM
Electrify.asia (ELEC) looks pretty interesting. Partnered with OmiseGO and won the Blockchain Asia newest company award. Have yet to do more research though...

Yes, OmiseGo looks good, definitly would consider it.
Activity: 52
January 09, 2018, 01:58:25 PM
I am waiting for Est Coin. (Estonia Coin) which definitely should be something worth to invest in. However, there are only plans and nothing exact mentioned.
Activity: 56
January 09, 2018, 01:51:57 PM
Electrify.asia (ELEC) looks pretty interesting. Partnered with OmiseGO and won the Blockchain Asia newest company award. Have yet to do more research though...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 01:50:59 PM
I'm waiting for infomations of Ontology and Neonexchange
Activity: 3
January 09, 2018, 01:48:42 PM
I've been a long time trader on Binance and I've tried other exchanges such as Bittrex and Kraken but I've ran into several problems whether it's coins disappearing, and taking forever to be verified. I've read the white paper last week and I'm interested. Definitely looking forward to investing in it as soon as it goes public.
Activity: 14
January 09, 2018, 01:33:19 PM
Have been looking to invest in ICOs, came across a lot of amazing projects. But I think bitcoin surged because it kind of became the primary cryptocurrency to trade other coins, so I believe any currency planning to become mainstream by tackling current issues for eg:transparency or security, in the crypto senario should do great in the future. Did some research on Legolas Exchange, it seems like they're adressing all the issues involving coin trading and most importantly sounds like they're aiming to make cryto trading mainstream by attracting institutional investors by partnering with MAKOR ( one of the biggest brokerage firm).

Let me know if you guys agree or if they're are better opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: