Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best ICO to invest ? - page 5. (Read 6316 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
July 29, 2018, 04:50:12 PM
It is really hard to tell which ICO is doing best and will pay off at the end, I rather not invest in ICOs instead I just try to earn some coins with doing some tasks or running campaigns and getting paid in tokens.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 07:26:08 AM
The best ico to invest in is any ico that deals with technology inovation, invention of new technology and production of new product that makes work done easier. You can also invest in icos like the stellar lumen, the sancoj project, the kurecoinhub, and the eharvesthub, they are great investment which has a great prospect and aim
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2018, 05:00:35 AM
Never make investment on ico project have low of token sold for investor, you have make an investment on ico was raised of soft cap sale target. You can loss your money and your time is you keep invest on ico have delay and low of token sale. You have invest on which the best ico interested by invetsor because it will be the success ico investment.

I'm searching for new opportunities and I found Arizn as one of them and I think this project should have a good future.
Like other services in the past HashCard offers a card to spend the cryptocurrencies and I think it worth investing as you get something handy.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 04:26:08 AM
Never make investment on ico project have low of token sold for investor, you have make an investment on ico was raised of soft cap sale target. You can loss your money and your time is you keep invest on ico have delay and low of token sale. You have invest on which the best ico interested by invetsor because it will be the success ico investment.
Activity: 55
July 21, 2018, 04:23:40 AM
I think I will believe in Chinese projects because they have good growth, they are active and have good strategies. I am involved in the Eloncity project. This is a global clean energy project by linking closely the blockchain. They lock the token in the ICO and pay off the user, which will cause the price of Eloncity will be pushed up quite high. That's why I want to invest in that project
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 04:17:37 AM
Eloncity is one project you can consider, good team, good idea, white paper, road map clearly
eloncity.io
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
July 21, 2018, 04:04:59 AM
Eligma, GIG9, Looix, there are so many ICOs these days ? Which ICO is good for investment ?

why u choose ico ?
how about coin has listed at exchange?
I thing coin I good investment, have exchange, have community, having real price

I like and choose ICOs because i am too much confident about investment in ICOs that it will give me a good profit as compare to investment in coins which are already listed in exchanges. In fact when a coin listed in exchanges in very beginning people try to invest money there, because they are expecting the coin to rise its price too much.

In fact, when the coin listed it easily gets dumped in more cheaper price than in the amount you bought during ico. So how can it be profitable for investors? So to maximize everything, I wait for it to get listed and I can have more profit than those who bought at ico. And this is the most practical thing to do now.
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 03:12:33 AM
I'm prone to think that the best ICOs to invest in already occurred. There's only so many problems for blockchain to solve.

That being said, as the industry continues to evolve, more cryptocurrencies will be needed to maintain the ecosystem.

With that being said, we're in the middle of ICO mania! Be very careful with your investments.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 03:06:51 AM
Eligma, GIG9, Looix, there are so many ICOs these days ? Which ICO is good for investment ?

why u choose ico ?
I thing coin I good investment, have exchange, have community, having real price

I like and choose ICOs because i am too much confident about investment in ICOs that it will give me a good profit as compare to investment in coins which are already listed in exchanges. In fact when a coin listed in exchanges in very beginning people try to invest money there, because they are expecting the coin to rise its price too much.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
July 21, 2018, 03:06:19 AM
Investing in ICO these is a very risky thing to do now, But if you a lover of games then you might take a look at EOT, but I will advise you do your own research on the project first before investing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
July 21, 2018, 02:51:12 AM
Eligma is a great ICO with its concept. However, if you want to get new concept, you can check the Romad. This ICO offers the antivirus crypto concept with the different system. Moreover, you must also analyze the ICO exactly in order to avoid the scams.
Everyone has a perception of every concept and they have an interest in what they really understand. so when they invest they will understand. when they will sell and otherwise buy back. this is actually an important thing where we understand what we are really good at
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
July 21, 2018, 02:48:42 AM

why u choose ico ?
Activity: 207
July 21, 2018, 02:46:29 AM
The best investment in this time is #Metahash. With unique ideas and concepts. Mainnet launch before ICO shows the focus and preparation of the team. I believe it will create new trends for the community. #Metagate and mining / forging are creating a special interest for me.
https://metahash.org/
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 02:33:13 AM
Eligma is a great ICO with its concept. However, if you want to get new concept, you can check the Romad. This ICO offers the antivirus crypto concept with the different system. Moreover, you must also analyze the ICO exactly in order to avoid the scams.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 02:31:00 AM
I think currently the best ico for investment is Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) because I think the project they have is very useful for the people. just not enough investment in order to still have capital for trading.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 09, 2018, 08:30:58 AM
I do not follow the market for new projects now, I think now there are no worthy projects that can immediately yield a profit
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
July 09, 2018, 08:21:02 AM
Take a look at ICO reviews here https://icoguide.com/en
Activity: 224
July 09, 2018, 08:16:40 AM
Safinus is a new and powerful platform, high security. Come to experience that. The project received a community rating that you should not ignore. Follow and join right away. Quickly hand own shares to own. Safinus.com
Activity: 177
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
July 09, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

Instead of asking for suggestion, you find the useful top rated ICO in the below website. I do not know whether you know the ICO rating and analysis site or not. If you do not know, please find those below.
http://icochecker.com/
https://www.icoalert.com/
https://www.ico-map.io/
Hope you find the better suggestion in these websites.

I trust to the www.icoguide.com more, the rates are more realistic there (my personal view)
Pages:
Jump to: