Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best IOS wallet? - page 2. (Read 1257 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
May 03, 2017, 09:59:19 AM
Hello guys, I haven't had a wallet installed on phone yet.  What is the best IOS wallet?  Any recommendation? 

Any input would be much appreciated.
You can choose from any of the wallet in this list: https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
Just click on the ios to see which are available in your iOS device. Contrary to what the others suggest that you use blockchain.info I think that it's safer to use a wallet which you have full access to your priv and pub key like mycelium and breadwallet. I think both are available in ios also. Blockchain as a web wallet is not that safe once their service or their website is down you may not be able to access your wallet unless you have your backup of your priv. key which you can import in another wallet client.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
May 03, 2017, 09:52:25 AM
Back when I had an iPhone I used to use the Blockchain wallet. It worked well for me and to this day I still haven't found any cons about it.
Whatever phone OS do i have on my mobile either iOS or Android i always still choose blockchain wallet and there are really no issues for me same as yours i dont found any issues on me until this time.Talking about its interface its user-friendly and its easy to understand,i know the risk on using web wallets but im confident on using it because on making online transactions fast and smooth.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
May 03, 2017, 09:42:40 AM
Airbitz is working quite well in IOS and has been serving me well. Just give it a try!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
May 03, 2017, 09:03:05 AM
Mycellium seems to be a pretty good wallet.  It even forces you monthly to maintain a backup of the wallet so you can recover in case of disaster (lost, stolen, or damaged phone).
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 03, 2017, 08:37:04 AM
Back when I had an iPhone I used to use the Blockchain wallet. It worked well for me and to this day I still haven't found any cons about it.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
May 03, 2017, 08:19:45 AM
Hello guys, I haven't had a wallet installed on phone yet.  What is the best IOS wallet?  Any recommendation? 

Any input would be much appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: