Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best place to invest, earn and predict among new projects???? - page 3. (Read 622 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
You don't have a good research skills OP, sorry to say, you said you did research on 30 different new crypto project and you end up picking wyretrade and as.exchange? Why? I can't even seen yearn finance or synthetix on your list, I don't trust the projects you choose, only curioinvest is a bit popular in crypto space today and the last news I heard from them is a new partnership with MERJ Exchange that has something to do with supercars tokenization
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
The title of your topic with the content of the discussion misleads those who read.
Title:
so, new comers should be careful about these type of projects , so remaing 6 projects was , * CurioInest *  ,  * wyretrade * , * 2local * , *as.exchange * , * Exolic * , * CryptoHarbor Exchange * ....

Which one should answer the title or content of the discussion in the topic.

Maybe I wait for the OP Edits first, so that it is clear to answer.
There are several discussants on this topic: fraud and means, predictions, income and investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 28
Here we go again, why are people even talking about curioinvest because there isn't any new information about this project today, nothing exciting is coming, no new exchange listing, no new partnerships, nothing! How about finding better new projects to invest money on? Majority of the altcoins you mentioned are that good compare to what I have here

1. Tomochain
2. DIA
3. Aave
4. Avalanche
5. Polkadot
6. Elrond
7. ChainLink
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Hello , I have done few researches on this new platforms and projects , so i understand that most of them are scam projects , about 70-80% , am i correct???  So i got 30 new projects and done my investigations , and 24 projects were scamm projects Cry Cry Cry

so, new comers should be careful about these type of projects , so remaing 6 projects was , * CurioInest *  ,  * wyretrade * , * altrady * , *as.exchange * , * Exolic * , * CryptoHarbor Exchange * ....

From these 6 , i'm looking deeply on these 3 ---> altrady  ,  wyretrade , as.exchange
Because they have provide enough information's and details of the team members and where they are based on , and there road map and future events etc...    You should look at these projects if you are a crypto expert .. because may be  i was wrong , so, reply your opinion ...

Pages:
Jump to: