Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best thing you've ever done in life? - page 4. (Read 5682 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101
Invest when I was young
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
gave bitcoin to seanspost and donate some food to homeless.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
provided pizza to homeless every weekend near my parents business.

You're a good person.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

What is the best thing you've ever done in life ?

Raising children
Activity: 168
provided pizza to homeless every weekend near my parents business.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Found out who i am.  not just thoughts or anything (engrams), but an actual person.
o_o
Activity: 132
Giving money to an homeless which is crying because he was ungry, an other thing is that the last month I've adopted a dog which was abandoned from some piece a shit !
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
discovering bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Accepting stellars, paypal ( got a way to handle )
I HAVE GIVEN BACK TWO MOBILES THAT CUD B STOLEN VERY EASILY....
Activity: 154
MY LIFE IS SHIT!! Angry

So you are the best thing God created that everyone should remember about when entering the toilet Smiley
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Having children.

That's the best thing?  Anyone can do it - even idiots - all they have to do is follow basic instinct.

No offence to you personally, but I think NOT having children would be a better thing than having children in this overpopulated world - takes more willpower.
OP's question is ambiguous. Does it mean best thing for me? Or best thing for world? Or best thing for others?
Yeah I agree, anyone can be a father, but not everyone can be a dad. Being a dad is the hardest thing I've ever done, but the most rewarding.
You don't need to worry about overpopulation. Mother nature will correct the imbalance, one way or another.

Thanks for the clarification.  I couldn't be a dad.  I don't have the patience!  Just dealing with my nephew for a few hours a week is enough (He is 6).
Activity: 384
Merit: 117
MY LIFE IS SHIT!! Angry
Activity: 65
Maybe made my girl pregnant.. I have a very beautiful daughter!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
Having children.

That's the best thing?  Anyone can do it - even idiots - all they have to do is follow basic instinct.

No offence to you personally, but I think NOT having children would be a better thing than having children in this overpopulated world - takes more willpower.
OP's question is ambiguous. Does it mean best thing for me? Or best thing for world? Or best thing for others?
Yeah I agree, anyone can be a father, but not everyone can be a dad. Being a dad is the hardest thing I've ever done, but the most rewarding.
You don't need to worry about overpopulation. Mother nature will correct the imbalance, one way or another.
Vod
legendary
Having children.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
Having children.
b!z
legendary
I saved a girl from being raped.   Undecided

This was in the early 90's - I was driving a taxi while studying for my computer programming diploma.

I had in the back of my cab a very drunk girl who was clearly being taken advantage of by a larger drunk guy.  He was forcing himself on her and she was in no position to resist.  She kept on repeating how she didn't want him to come over.

When we got to her place, I distracted the guy by insulting him as he was paying me.  He stopped to argue with me for a couple minutes, as I saw the girl run into her apartment.  She was in a multi floor walk up with a security door.  You couldn't tell which apartment she went into.

By the time he left, the girl was gone.  He was very upset.  I have no doubt in my mind that I saved a girl from sexual assault that night!

Handsome, talented, and heroic too?!
Vod
legendary
I saved a girl from being raped.   Undecided

This was in the early 90's - I was driving a taxi while studying for my computer programming diploma.

I had in the back of my cab a very drunk girl who was clearly being taken advantage of by a larger drunk guy.  He was forcing himself on her and she was in no position to resist.  She kept on repeating how she didn't want him to come over.

When we got to her place, I distracted the guy by insulting him as he was paying me.  He stopped to argue with me for a couple minutes, as I saw the girl run into her apartment.  She was in a multi floor walk up with a security door.  You couldn't tell which apartment she went into.

By the time he left, the girl was gone.  He was very upset.  I have no doubt in my mind that I saved a girl from sexual assault that night!
b!z
legendary
I drink cup of one of best coffees in the world, which price is ~ 100 USD/kg

What did it have in it? magic beans? Sounds like a huge waste of money in my opinion.
Quality coffee, I presume.

Used a flat screen wiz phone at the age of 8

you're a genius
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
bent my teacher over the desk Wink
Pages:
Jump to: