Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best tips for who will invest in BTC for first time? - page 9. (Read 9739 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
Best tip is don’t fall into sugarcoated promise setup by anonymous, you don’t know what you’re getting yourselves into until too late, remember the bitconnect. Crypto is never lack of high profile scam.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
In 2018, I had told a big buyer to buy Bitcoin at $3000 and the price fell to $2800. He was ready to buy at $5000
So assuming you're telling the truth, what makes you think you will predict things right just because you got it right once? Even a broken clock is right once a day.

Also, as far as I know, the lowest Bitcoin hit in 2018 is around $3200 so bitcoin actually never touched your $3000 signal. What exchange are you using that you saw bitcoin drop to $2800?
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I'm definitely not saying that bitcoin at $2000 or $1000 is impossible, but best of luck waiting for those prices my man.

In 2018, I had told a big buyer to buy Bitcoin at $3000 and the price fell to $2800. He was ready to buy at $5000
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041

You can just buy right away and hold just like a holder, best thing a newbie can do as an investor. Nothing special about it but since the price if always going up specially at this time that the bears are almost gone, holding is enough to get some profit. Some will advise you to wait till you see the price dips before buying, if you could do that its even better. Whether you send it to a wallet you personally own with its keys, it all your way.
mk4
legendary
Paldo.io 🤖
Earn money. Buy bitcoin.

Earn money. Buy bitcoin at $2000 or $1000

I'm definitely not saying that bitcoin at $2000 or $1000 is impossible, but best of luck waiting for those prices my man.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
1. It is true it's necessary search for a Exchange with the price cheap in BTC for buy it ?? That is a good recomendation for "Traders" and "Holders" too??
NO! Totally NO! There are exchanges with fake price just to scam people. Or withdrawal fee too large... There are some example... just ask.

2. I will "holder" my BTC, I need buy in piece BTC or all my fiat money buy all BTC? What is the best strategy to be a good HODL in BTC?? And Why?
It depends mostly from your personal wealth and your current economical situation.
Most of the times, best way is just invest a little portion each week/month despite the price change.

3. What is your strategy for now in BTC? And why??
Already described, this is my strategy. 
But at a certain point (peak of 2017) I have exchanged a portion of my btc (I am using since 5-6 years)...

4. List me all your good tips for to start now! I will be very grateful...
- There is free cash here around Cheesy and mostly of times is not advertised (like promising airdrop of a new coin).
- The best strategy is "learn". Try to learn as much as you can, even arguments that have not an "economic value".
- Your key = your bitcoin.
- We are all Satoshi Wink

Sorry for the silly questions, but that's how you start  Undecided

PS:. I have already prepared my mindset, and I am only investing a money that if I lose it will not hurt me.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Earn money. Buy bitcoin.

Earn money. Buy bitcoin at $2000 or $1000
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
tips for investing in bitcoin
1. Invest Bitcoin in a Trusted Exchange
I am a binary exchange recommendation
2. Investment in Bitcoin on Cloud Mining
The second way, trusted bitcoin investment through purchasing cloud mining. That is to hire a bitcoin mining that has been provided by the provider, we just sit and wait for the results every day.
mk4
legendary
Paldo.io 🤖
1. It is true it's necessary search for a Exchange with the price cheap in BTC for buy it ?? That is a good recomendation for "Traders" and "Holders" too??
You should prioritize choosing a safe and reputable exchange, rather than an exchange with the best prices.

2. I will "holder" my BTC, I need buy in piece BTC or all my fiat money buy all BTC?
Why ask us? We don't know your finances. It's completely up to you.

What is the best strategy to be a good HODL in BTC?? And Why?
It's either you "hodl" or you trade. "Hodling" might be the best choice if you don't know how to trade well(which most people don't).

Earn money. Buy bitcoin.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
For who will invest for first time in Bitcoin, what is the basic recomendations and tips to PLAY THE GAME!??

2. I will "holder" my BTC, I need buy in piece BTC or all my fiat money buy all BTC? What is the best strategy to be a good HODL in BTC?? And Why?

4. List me all your good tips for to start now! I will be very grateful...

Pleaseee give me tips about reinvest BTC with your own gains...
5.If I invest $500,00 in BTC, in variation of BTC (%) I have now $530,00.... I want to know if it's worth to sell those small profits ($30*) to wait a down Bitcoin % to repurchase them again. Or is it very little profit and not worth reinvesting? Help me understand this mathematics of reinvesting to multiply profits... I'm very confusing about it, and I want reinvest and multiply...

Sorry for the silly questions, but that's how you start  Undecided

PS:. I have already prepared my mindset, and I am only investing a money that if I lose it will not hurt me.

Pages:
Jump to: