Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Best Trading Strategy You Use for Cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 7567 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
What do you think is the best strategy in identifying the trade in cryptocurrency world. RSI is not that very effective. I also use MACD for normal trading studies. The morning and evening star is a good indicator too.
Each and everyone of us has our own strategies. Each traders must atleast have your own mathematical way and have your own pattern of strategies and management of your coins. If you need an advice to the professionals you must able to undertand it and learn from them. But I believe that you have your own talent and own knowledge about this. Being an traders imitation is not enough for you to success I do believe that if you actually make it right and make it with your own strategies, strength and your own knowledge you will make it right and you will succeed because you use your own.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
I am a crypto trader, so I have to follow a strategy every time.The first strategy is, I never put all of eggs in one basket.its the first rule that I follow every time.Then I never invest into only Altcoin. I kept some Bitcoin and kept some altcoin.I like to do regular trade and also hold.holding is a good way for earning profit from cryptocurrency.Now I am holding MGO for a long time.I believe this project.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
What do you think is the best strategy in identifying the trade in cryptocurrency world. RSI is not that very effective. I also use MACD for normal trading studies. The morning and evening star is a good indicator too.
sometimes too quickly cut loss is the cause of losses because the spot market needs time to build upward momentum. Determine what percentage limit losses and profits every time taking a trading position (eg 15%), and discipline with the decision.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
The best strategy for btc trading to date is "buy low, sell high". Perhaps this is what anyone may know but it is important to choose the right time to sell to be highly profitable.
I think this is the strategy of business. It is not like specifically to bitcoin trading. But still it is efficient and useful strategy. You just have to be patient all the times when dealing with bitcoins. Price is low, just buy it. Wait for the peak of price, just sell it with huge margin.  It is quite simple.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
The best strategy for btc trading to date is "buy low, sell high". Perhaps this is what anyone may know but it is important to choose the right time to sell to be highly profitable.
Buy low and sell high do not apply to be just profitable in cryptocurrency. In my experience, you need to at least know the basics of trading. What if you buy now that you think it will go up in a few days or week but the trend reverse and you end up caught in the middle, that's the problem if you just think buy low sell high and with very little knowledge of trading technics.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
But it's hard to predict the right time, we can't eatch it overnight ,it can't be announced also that it's the time. The only we can do is determined if we sell it in that amount did we earn already? or if by that time will it increase.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Learning a lot is better. I am glad to read more useful posts here. All is very very informative. It is like I am reading a book. I guess fibonacci is better because some trader here definitely explains it more better with their experience.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
there are plenty of supply of indicators. not all of them are that effective but if you use them all and conclude a concrete conclusion on where the trend will go. then you can have a great technical analysis.
Yes there are enough number of technical analysis tools and indicators but making use of them would be the challenge for any trader. I mean to say it will not be easier to find a concrete strategy by combining many indicators across different trading pairs. Some tools work perfect only for few trading assets.

I do trade using pivot point analysis which is working fine with all high volume based trading assets.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Market is down. Cryptocurrencies prices and value is all the way going down. June is the month of bloody market. No trading strategy works fine. I hope one day we wake up it has less blood and little by little get its strength. Massacre of cryptocurrencies are only for those shit coins who can't stand strong the bloody bath of the market manipulation.

The market is going crazy. And if bitcoin price falls rest of all coins prices fall and vice versa. The base is always bitcoin. See what has happen to Ethereum price has fall drastically due to bitcoin price falling. Hope some positive news will help the price to regain above 2700 $ in coming time.

Not always , few months ago the trend when bitcoin price up , eth will go down is so popular.
But recently it is changed and even more to move randomly.
We cannot make a perfect prediction but at least it should close to the result. First of all you need to set a profit and lost limit then learn about trading charts. Just it.
Activity: 2
any trading strategy will assume that you can somehow predict the future return based on previous returns. to be more specific, you are essentially saying the (weak form of the) efficient market hypothesis is invalid. one way to figure this out mathematically is to compute the autocorrelation of a set of returns and check for statistical significance. this is essentially a trend following algorithm if you trade with the autocorrelation or mean-reversion if you trade against it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Market is down. Cryptocurrencies prices and value is all the way going down. June is the month of bloody market. No trading strategy works fine. I hope one day we wake up it has less blood and little by little get its strength. Massacre of cryptocurrencies are only for those shit coins who can't stand strong the bloody bath of the market manipulation.

The market is going crazy. And if bitcoin price falls rest of all coins prices fall and vice versa. The base is always bitcoin. See what has happen to Ethereum price has fall drastically due to bitcoin price falling. Hope some positive news will help the price to regain above 2700 $ in coming time.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Best strategy to use = never read bitcointalk posts , buy low seel high ,is it clear enough for you ?

Why never read posts here? There are a lot of trading experts here and is giving free signals to what crypto currency is going to pump and has the potential to generate profit. Just read those helpful and factual posts and ignore those posts that are just giving traders fear. Because there are times that most of their speculations are good.
Agree most of the expert here in forum gives free signal what coin is the best to buy altcoin and what altcoin next to pump or have potential to increase. Buy low and sell high is simple strategy I think. Reading here in this forum in this forum because its gives you idea about different coin. But it your choice what coin you want to buy or what strategy did you use. All decision is coming from you not me and not them.
People suggest this btctalk forum to learn how to do trading, but you are different saying don't refer this site comments. I think with the own knowledge we can not become pro trader in a short time. We must spend some time this forum then only we will get to know which is coin is good to trade and which is not. Without taking basic knowledge if you enter this trading field, you will lose your money. And this forum is the best place learn basic things about trading.
Activity: 84

Well that summarizes the story very well LOL
i like your style!
so June seems to be the preferred month for a bloody movie presented in the closest theater starring the weak cryptocurrencies

Grin
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
understanding how the market works is really important just like what you have said June month really shows us downfall and more and more coins had been
created so basically the blood market together with new ico / created coins will allow us to determined in what coins will be perfect to buy and to gain a profits just needed to check every aspects.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
there are plenty of supply of indicators. not all of them are that effective but if you use them all and conclude a concrete conclusion on where the trend will go. then you can have a great technical analysis.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Best strategy to use = never read bitcointalk posts , buy low seel high ,is it clear enough for you ?

Why never read posts here? There are a lot of trading experts here and is giving free signals to what crypto currency is going to pump and has the potential to generate profit. Just read those helpful and factual posts and ignore those posts that are just giving traders fear. Because there are times that most of their speculations are good.
Agree most of the expert here in forum gives free signal what coin is the best to buy altcoin and what altcoin next to pump or have potential to increase. Buy low and sell high is simple strategy I think. Reading here in this forum in this forum because its gives you idea about different coin. But it your choice what coin you want to buy or what strategy did you use. All decision is coming from you not me and not them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I divide my capital into FIAT, BTC, ALTCOINS I believe, SHIT PUMP AND DUMPS. The FAIT is for everyday use and a few long hold shares. BTC I mostly have in cold storage and some in margin lending. ALT coin i believe i try to buy low, sell high, buy back and so on. THE pump and dump shit coins and new tokens i do it more like gambling.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Some times what work for you may not work for the other person. So in currency trading you have to identify or develop what work for you and not what work for the other person because it might not work for you. Some people may have problem with MACD but to me, it work for me in some occasions.
Pages:
Jump to: