Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way of getting profit after few years, purchase ETH or ICOS ? - page 3. (Read 896 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
Please comment your choice.
Between the choices, I would go into buying Etherium and hold it for a period of time since Etherium is also a good coin to invest your money with because just like Bitcoin, its market value is having a high rate of increase so investing to it will yield to profit in the future. And in ICOs, the profit is much risky than investing to a certain coin since there are scam projects.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
I chose ETH for savings in a long time, because ETH to own a more stable price.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250

Etherium have shown surprising in the past 10 months. It grown so much and still offering promising future. From 10$ it has already come to 310$ mark. Its on the right track and we could expect continuous pumping in the next months. Thus, its also a good thing investing with it, you'll propably gain good amount of profit and may cause to grow your fund. On the other hand, there were also ICOs that are promising, its also good not to miss opportunity getting new coins. ICOs is a long term investment, be sure that the project involve is realistic and may really become a success. Study and search for trusted ICO available, most are just Scam and wanting to get instant profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I would go with eth? I guess ICOs have higher profits just after it has ended and after that its growth is less than its decay. Unlike eth like bitcoin has a higher chance of rising its value which can be useful for profit.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
As far as i understand and this based on my experience in both of the longterm investment and ico. I've made a lot of money from ico from the long term investment.
From iconomi i've made 10 bitcoin, Zrx ico and that gives me over than $150000 from my investment in there. And from the lisk i just buy the lisk when the price was around $0,16. and i've sold my list @$5 for each coin.
Ethereum as the longterm investment and it seems very good in my opinion. that's why i always try to convert my profit to the ethereum form.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
I would go for ETH and on some ICO which means i would really go for both but majorly on ETH since we know this is one of the best altcoin as of now in the ranking which we can really presume that it is stong compared on some altcoins in the market and talking about ICO investment you can possibly get some profits if you do hit the right project but as of the current state on where there are lots of ico launched recently then i can say the chance on getting profits is somehow dimmed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
All the best with getting profits from ico in long run just check the icos which has raised millions but still the price remains lower than the actual ico in recent times. Some might argue it is because of SegWit and other stuffs happening but unfortunately the reality for most ico is hold for few days when it get's listed and sell it as soon as you gain a profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
I also think it depends a lot on which ICO's you are trying to purchase because we'll never know if those ICO's you re purchasing will be worth something in the next 10 years or so. But if I were to choose between both of them, my bet would be to probably purchase in Ethereum rather ICO's. I just need a few more years for this altcoin to increase back and reach a new ath again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I think that it depends a lot, ethereum is one of the best altcoins because it has always been going up, at the beggining of this year it was below ten dollars each one of them,and now it is upto 310 dollars each one, it has increased a lot in just ten months, make your own conclusions with that.
Ethereum is probably your best choices, but ico's might be too, but you have to look for those who are "good ones" and that are not going to scam anyone, but be careful with those, you have to pay a lot of attention if you dont want to be scammed,.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: