Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way, risky investion or safe investion long term? - page 2. (Read 779 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
When you would have a lot of Bitcoins, what way would you go, safe or risky investion?

For example you have 10 Bitcoins, would you invest in this 10 coins in altcoins that are worth under 1 million dollar,?
Or would you go the safe way and invest this 10 Bitcoins in 2-3 leading altcoins like monero, litecoin....?

If invest on altcoin is profitable than why not, if I have been through some research and read the whole idea which the coins will have bright future ahead. Some people know it properly and already made profits from those coins.
But I will divide it and not go all in imo, we need to have another savings for another project I guess.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
10 coins is not that much imo. I tried trading and didn't do good, so probably i would just hold my coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
The "best way" to maintain value is subjective and varies for each person. Some people will find it beneficial to invest in riskier ventures to go and make a lot more money, while others will want to keep it safe for the most part and keep it tucked away. This depends a lot on various variables, such as age, economic situation, employment status, etc. There isn't anything exact.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Personally I like to take rish so i would invest all my 10 bitcoin in one promising project and hope it turns out to be a big success.Like if I had 10 btc I would have invested all in ICONOMI and now I would almost have double of my investment.More risk is more profit Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
When you would have a lot of Bitcoins, what way would you go, safe or risky investion?

For example you have 10 Bitcoins, would you invest in this 10 coins in altcoins that are worth under 1 million dollar,?
Or would you go the safe way and invest this 10 Bitcoins in 2-3 leading altcoins like monero, litecoin....?
Pages:
Jump to: