Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the BEST way to buy bitcoins with Paypal? - page 3. (Read 6804 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
now btce dont support paypal.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Also, OP, there are plenty of viable/less risky ways of buying BTC, other than Paypal. Why limit yourself to Paypal?
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
Hello everyone, what is the absolute best and safest way to buy. BTC with Paypal? Also which site doesn't ask for documents and gives crazy headaches?

Safe for you, but risky for the seller. With your reputation, you won't find anyone here that will accept paypal payment from you. There are no sites that directly accept paypal for btc. Either find another payment method, or gain a lot more trust.
Activity: 724
It's dangerous to buy Bitcoins with Paypal, I would not do it.
Activity: 508
I remember btc-e offered this option in the past, however I don't think they offer it anymore.
You could try localbitcoins and look for a reputable seller.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw
I'm selling bitcoins in my country, and some guys wanted to buy with Paypal, but i refused, even they offered me 5% more, but it's not safe. The reason is simple, Paypal transactions can be reversed.
Activity: 13
I'm not certain there is a safe way to SELL bitcoin with paypal. That's why it's hard to purchase it with paypal. Sellers have gotten screwed out of their rightful payment and their bitcoin by paypal's policies on disputes (which always seem to favor the buyer in bitcoin transactions).

Basically selling btc with paypal = lose your coins & never get paid. I'm not saying you're a scammer, but so many have been burned that it's a significant risk to the seller. If you did a successful transaction on paypal involving btc, consider yourself lucky.

Buy local, in person, with cash & buy the seller a beer. =)

Activity: 1
Hello everyone, what is the absolute best and safest way to buy. BTC with Paypal? Also which site doesn't ask for documents and gives crazy headaches?
Pages:
Jump to: