Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to cashout your bitcoin now? - page 10. (Read 27879 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
there is many exchange for cash out your bitcoin like as localbitcoins and localbitcoins is very much easiest way to cash out your bitcoin in any where and in any country and we know that localbitcoins exchange is very much trusted and popular than other exchange.
Other than localbitcoins exchange, I prefer to deal with forum members for my local bank deposit or PayPal or few of non-reversible electronic processors. When I am dealing with trusted  people to cash out my bitcoins here in this forum, I feel more secured than dealing with any other exchanges.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
there is many exchange for cash out your bitcoin like as localbitcoins and localbitcoins is very much easiest way to cash out your bitcoin in any where and in any country and we know that localbitcoins exchange is very much trusted and popular than other exchange.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
Was just wondering actually, cause like every 'shop' that buys your btc takes so much percentage on it... Any better suggestions?

Trade it to your local currency. You can use localbitcoins just make sure that the person you will transact with is trusted trader and has a lot

of good feedbacks. You can also look here and use our trusted escrows to make sure you won't get scammed.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Currently, I have a multitude of friends who also use Bitcoin and prefer to buy in person than online. In some cases, paying LocalBitcoins rates (Notorious here in Australia for being relatively shitty). I sell them at spot price or even a bit higher and they happily give me their wallets :3
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Was just wondering actually, cause like every 'shop' that buys your btc takes so much percentage on it... Any better suggestions?

I agree with you I also experience that in one of our local shop,the fee is quite high they operate like paypal,if you know someone and you trust that guy it's better to do it peer to peer,it's also better that you do it personally
check your localbitcoin directory if there are traders near your place..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

the best way to cashout bitcoin, in local exchanger your country
because can low fee(without wire transfer fee if you use exchanger outside your country)
and you can receive fiat money your country, not charge fee rate if you use exhanger outside your county
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Honestly I have not tried to cash out my bitcoins so far. Rarely I do use my bitcoins but all of them are direct spending only. I have experience of spending bitcoin for gambling and trading and for some digital subscriptions. Maybe in future I will be getting bitcoin debit card to cash out my bitcoins. But I believe I always prefer to stay within direct spending alone.
There are people who can give you cash for your bitcoins at low fees which can be even neglected in small trades. Please visit localbitcoins and try to sell them but actually I also sell bitcoins very rarely since I often need bitcoins for gambling and hence I am more into buying than of selling.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
Local Bitcoins is currently the best way.

I agree with this. Selling them personally to people near you is a good option or if there are companies that trade in bitcoin then you could use those. In our country there is company that allow us to trade bitcoin for fiat and vice versa. It takes just a few hours to finish everything when I use that company and I can cash out from a lot of ATMs of a particular bank.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The best way to cash out ur bitcoins is by selling ur bitcoins .or otherwisw u can sell them at localbitcoins .well a lot of scammers are there .be careful when u start trading .and u can try zebpay .kudoos Smiley
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Local Bitcoins is currently the best way.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

There is no good suggestions, find place that have lowest fees. I think that depends from your country, I found good guy that finish everything for me and take just 5 %, for me that is reasonable.
I hope you can find someone trusted in your neighborhood, that is the best way. You can go and meet with that person and, out will feel safer to do transaction like that.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Honestly I have not tried to cash out my bitcoins so far. Rarely I do use my bitcoins but all of them are direct spending only. I have experience of spending bitcoin for gambling and trading and for some digital subscriptions. Maybe in future I will be getting bitcoin debit card to cash out my bitcoins. But I believe I always prefer to stay within direct spending alone.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Here in our country, the best way to cashout bitcoin thru
coins.ph apps. Using coins.ph apps here in the Philippines
is an easy way to cashout into fiat thru banks, and remittance.
Its an instant just like 5-30 mins you can received your money.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

I can only speak for people living in the Philippines we have a local exchanger called coins.ph and we can easily cashout our bitcoin to our local currency,we can also use that to pay our leading utility merchants like water bill,electric bill and internet provider,it's very convenient if you are living here in the Philippines.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Hi,

Depending on where you are (mexico or netherland) I can buy your bitcoins with cash (euro, usd, mxn). I'm buying bitcoins in these countries with regular sellers.

regards
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
so many ways to cashout bitcoins,don't even know where to start
guess it depends on your country of residence
the easiest way is to order a xapo or payeer debit card and send your coins there,you can withdraw the money at any atm
another option is to send your coins to one of the exchanges and withdraw to your bank account from there
there are many online exchangers to any of the digital currency
here is a good list of different exchangers - you can convert bitcoins to perfect money or payza or paypal or whichever digital currency you prefer: https://www.bestchange.com/
you can also try localbitcoins,find a trader near you and exchange
can try this forum too,but do not forget to use only trusted services with history and trust,do not get scammed and tempted by higher rates
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
I used local bitcoin wallet because this is the best way i can cashout my money through bitcoin. Less fee in remittances and free fee for cardless atm. So bitcoin is easy to cash out and buy any thing you want.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
In my country urdubit.com is available for buying and withdrawal of bitcoin through bank and other payment remittance systems and their fees is much lower I think for banks withdrawal they only charge the banks fees. If urdubit is working in your country then you have to use that system of withdrawal.
Activity: 490
I am using local bitcoin exchange which do not have much fees for exchanging my bitcoin to fiat and then I withdraw them to my bank account from that exchange which also have a smaller fees so you also have to try local bitcoin exchange.
Localbitcoins is a good way to exchange it. I remember having used it a few times, most of them I had no problems. The important thing is to be patient to research and know the best possibilities. I don't see major problems in using exchanges, but if you want to save money from exchange fees, localbitcoin is an alternative.
Activity: 644
I am using local bitcoin exchange which do not have much fees for exchanging my bitcoin to fiat and then I withdraw them to my bank account from that exchange which also have a smaller fees so you also have to try local bitcoin exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: