Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best website for downloading movies? - page 2. (Read 5279 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 251
I always download movie on this web ganool.li
I recommed for you guys
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The piratebay.se in my country was banned. Generally i visited the site http://lk21.me/ in my country.
Or you can try this http://rarbg.to.   Wink
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I always go to fmovies.se to stream or download movies. They provide both old and new movies in minimum resolution of 720p.
Activity: 115
★Adconity.com★
I download movies every now and then. Sadly, one of the best sites where I download my movies was closed for some reasons. Now, I download my movies at yts.ag or rarbg.com.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I used to download using torrent but recently i didn't really have time to do so, so when i want to watch a movie i just end up streaming online. I think i'm growing old because now i don't like to have all these movies stored in my laptop after i watch them so i prefer watching online
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
can u tell me the best website for downloading latest movies.....

ofcourse i will vote torrent, and then ganool
Activity: 246
For success work hard!
You can try with fusionbd [dot] com. This site is reputed for downloading songs and movies.
Activity: 70
Filmywap all kind of movies with best picture quality.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
torrents Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Just watch the movie on your usual streaming website, then download it using a chrome extension (for example FVD). Very simple!
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
Pirate Bay..but i wouldn't know that for sure because i never have used it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
yts.ag or extratorrents.cc

Both torrents sites Smiley
extratorrent has shut down anyway. anybody got better alternative? new KAT is not enough content.
Activity: 108
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You can try showbox. It is an application that needs to be search from a search engine like google. It cant be found on a playstore and it is not applicable to any mac product as well. So this will be one of the advantage for the android user. Showbox has a variety of cartoons, tv series and movies as well that you can download Logan is the latest movies Id seen so far. Hope it will help.  ^^
Activity: 190
piratebay Tongue but best are private torrent sites

Piratebay is good, watch out for the ads though.
copper member
Merit: 284
yts.ag or extratorrents.cc

Both torrents sites Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Chainjoes.com
I think the best place is torrent site like piratebay , but be careful  Grin
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
Kickass and 123movies.to
Activity: 420
Zamunda torrent, probably the best one ever...
This resource is not available in my country. Maybe something happened to the servers, or it was shut down.
Activity: 281
Zamunda torrent, probably the best one ever...
Activity: 476
The best i have tried so far is RARBG/TORRENT and KICKASS
Pages:
Jump to: