Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best XRP wallet? - page 2. (Read 329 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 12:54:33 PM
I'm new to the crypto market and I'm wondering what the best wallet for Ripple is, or the best wallet for altcoins in general. I've read reviews about Bitstamp, Binance, Bittrex, Kraken and Gatehub. Most of the reviews for all of these wallets say that there are some sort of problem with them. I am being very cautious because I've heard many bad things happening with storing money in 3rd party wallets..

So my question for all of you is: What altcoins wallet do you use? also, what altcoins are you holding?

Thanks guys, any and all information is helpful!!

The best wallet that I used it is Ripple wallet on Gatehub. It easy installed and operated without lags and any problems. Now I have no XRP coins. But I have in mind only good thoughts about this wallet.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 03:29:06 PM
What I know about xrp wallet is a hard wallet for Ripple coins looks like a USB device but it can store unlimited Ripple XRP in it with no limit. Simply attach it to your computer, laptop or even mobile with the help of a digital cable and use your Ripple coin as you wish. You can send, and receive Ripple coin with this small hard wallet easily. It has all the options which you have required to make your Ripple coins secure and safe from hackers.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 03:04:59 PM
The Ledger Nano S very secure and transparent.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 05:13:03 AM
I highly recommend signing up at exarpy.com. It has an instantaneous transaction speed, does not keep a user database (so no hack potential), and has a flat fee of .01 XRP for transaction, whereas all other wallets charge a percentage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform
December 19, 2017, 06:32:21 PM
I assume it's Ledger Nano S at the moment. The project doesn't has an official wallet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 19, 2017, 06:13:53 PM
I'm new to the crypto market and I'm wondering what the best wallet for Ripple is, or the best wallet for altcoins in general. I've read reviews about Bitstamp, Binance, Bittrex, Kraken and Gatehub. Most of the reviews for all of these wallets say that there are some sort of problem with them. I am being very cautious because I've heard many bad things happening with storing money in 3rd party wallets..

So my question for all of you is: What altcoins wallet do you use? also, what altcoins are you holding?

Have you visited the main website and looked if the wallet was on there? That is the only legitimate wallet on the web.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 04:13:48 PM
There are few good Ripple wallets out there, However, from the security perspective I think it is better for everyone to own The Ledger Nano S wallet, as it is secure and portable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
December 19, 2017, 04:07:17 PM
It is best to store on the purse Ledger Nano S.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
December 19, 2017, 03:57:04 PM
Your questions are two. Let me take the question on what wallet for ripple and other altcoins is great. I will like to suggest that you try Freewallet from playstore. That's if you use an Android phone. Coinomi is also nice for a multi-wallet. The second part of your question which is on what coins individual members own. This is a difficult terrain for everyone. Difficult in the sense that most people don't buy and keep these coins. We trade them for profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
December 19, 2017, 03:48:36 PM
All wallets are hacked except hardware. If money is not a pity, it is better to use Trezor or Ledger Nano S.  It is better to order from manufacturers. There is such a plus. You can restore access to the wallet, even if the physical device is destroyed.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

Pages:
Jump to: