Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Biggest SCAM today? ETHEREUM OR LISK? - page 2. (Read 2099 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
So, at this moment Poll looking like and ETH and LISK are VERY BIG SCAM

and as well I can see here crypohunter(cryptogay) which is very big troll of LISK

You are welcome)))

Keep voting! I'm looking for your opinion.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Iota is a bigger scam the the two in the OP.

This op is insane trying to say either of the two in the OP are more of a scam than iota.

Both ethereaum and lisk (whilst still being scammy ico rather than pow) did advertise to a very high level to ensure the initial distribution was as broad as possible. Ethereum also provides POW for even greater distribution.

He is simply trying to call everything else a scam to distract from the main scam.

Compile a list of these pumpers for dash and iota and make a sticky so everyone may just ignore anything they have to say.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Same shitheads here take turns under the spotlight.
I vote MemoryCoin AKA: FreeTrade.. AKA: Invictus Innovations.. AKA: Protoshares.. AKA: Bitshares  .......

It goes on and on like a giant evolving scam scene where the SAME assholes keep pumping out more bullshit.

And the funny part is you all buy into them because you can maybe make a BTC or 2 off the scam.

How do you test them to know if they are a scam?
You all just check whether you made money off them or not LOL

Look around Investards.. who is it that you think is making THOUSANDS of coins ?
You all simply forget there is a trail of 1,000's then act like each coin is the first ever to come out.

Only problem is.. EARTH sees this shit crystal clear.
Even when you all play dumb about it..
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hello everyone!

I would like to understand from what side is smelling like a SCAM!!!

Please, do me a favour - make your vote here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1415320

and here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14339500

Thank you for support.
Pages:
Jump to: