Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Bitcoin bull market? - page 3. (Read 394 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 14, 2024, 12:26:17 PM
I am new here few days ago I read post about bull market here.  And I read everyone's replies and understood a lot and didn't fully understand.  Tell me exactly what is the matter?
A bull market means the market is going up or is ready to go up, basically, there are 3 phases in crypto market that are bull, bear, and accumulation. There are many others if we go deep into the mico level but generally, these are the ones mostly used. To understand this you have to understand what is halving and after how much time it occurs. Halving is the period when the supply of some coin is cut to half. And BTC halving is going to happen in a few days (halving count down).

It happens after every four years, so after every four years there comes these phases accordingly, after halving it comes bull, then bear and then accumulation. Now halving is near and that's why people are saying market is bullish and its the time to make some money but that's not for guaranteed also, you have to do your full research before choosing which coin to invest in.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
February 14, 2024, 12:16:53 PM
alot of people think any and all ups are bull and all downs are bears.. which makes people confused as to when there is true bull and bear..

this quick doodle may help

dont treat all ups and downs as bulls and bears. call the small fluctuations as something else like cubs and calves.
the bulls and bears are the significant changes leading upto a ATH(bull) and after a ATH(bear)
Activity: 644
Merit: 544
February 14, 2024, 12:14:03 PM
I am new here few days ago I read post about bull market here.  And I read everyone's replies and understood a lot and didn't fully understand.  Tell me exactly what is the matter?

During a bull run in the Bitcoin market, it is a time when the price of Bitcoin consistently rises due to increased demand, there is a continuous upward movement in the price fueled by the growing interest in Bitcoin. This heightened demand is a result of various factors, including the limited supply of Bitcoin and its volatile nature. With a limited supply and increasing demand, the price of Bitcoin tends to soar, as more people seek to invest in it. This phenomenon creates a cycle where the more people desire Bitcoin, the higher its price climbs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 517
In ₿ we trust
February 14, 2024, 11:49:17 AM
The financial market moves in waves, what we call a cycle, there are downward cycles in which prices become increasingly lower, that is, there is a market selling more than buying, and a bull market, in which buying demand exceeds sellers, driving prices up.

Generally, to make money in this, the investor needs to wait for the bear market to buy good assets at the lowest possible price... then wait for time to pass and the cycle changes to a bull market, thus selling and making a profit, remember , this movement takes months to happen, it’s not the next day.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
February 14, 2024, 11:41:18 AM
A bull market is a market where assets are rising in value. Conversely, when assets are falling in value, such a market is called a bear market. The term "bullish" comes from the analogy that a bull beats its horns from the bottom up, and the term "bearish" comes from the analogy that a bear beats its paw from the top down.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
Cashback 15%
February 14, 2024, 11:40:20 AM
Bitcoin bull market is the event where Bitcoin Market is in a bull run which means Bitcoin is highly in demand.  The market sentiment is highly positive and the price is rallying up.  Mostly bull markets will have a sustained price increase.  According to Investopedia, it is the time when bull market  condition is rising or expected to be rising[1] while in the dictionary it is stated that a bull market is the time when the price increases and encourages buying.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
bull mar·ket
/ˌbo͝ol ˈmärkət/
nounSTOCK MARKET
a market in which share prices are rising, encouraging buying.

Applying that to Bitcoin, it is the state where the market price, market volume, and market demand are rising and the market sentiment encourages buying.

[1] https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bullmarket.asp
Activity: 83
Merit: 57
February 14, 2024, 11:21:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: