Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the bitcoin price prediction for 2020? - page 2. (Read 1247 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
Any bitcoin price prediction for 2020

any experts price predictions??
I think the first question that comes to my mind is who is an expert at predicting what the price is going to do next? We can give prediction about what we believe bitcoin will do during the next year but no one can accurately predict that, I remember that at the end of 2017 people made the same question and most of those that called themselves experts predicted that the price of bitcoin will keep growing up and the market proved them wrong in a spectacular way.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
I don't think that there is an expert price prediction but you can still get ideas from people who are love speculating the price of bitcoin and for me the price of bitcoin for 2020, I think it will not get another ATH next year, bitcoin is not in demand just like before, they think now that bitcoin is just as it is, some people think that didn't know it exactly, they think that it is just scam because of what happened last 2017 because big scammers use bitcoins name just to get lots of money to those big investors without knowing bitcoin exactly.
Do you think that it is from speculators that you can get a true forecast that you can listen to?  It seems to me that these people manipulate the cryptocurrency market for their own benefit and can disseminate information in any way in order to mislead other cryptocurrency users.  Nevertheless, today the situation on the cryptocurrency market is such that it is very difficult for those who do not have a certain experience to predict something.  In any case, I will visually observe the market and monitor everything that will happen at the end of the year and at the beginning of the next 2020 to catch the moment for a profitable investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

I can't surely prediction. because no body know about future belong about bitcoin price in the future
but in my opinion 2020 will such a 2016 that bitcoin price stable, though little up trend its seen up with slowly and boom in 2017 i hope it can happen in 2020 then 2021. so let's see it, its just an opinion no guarantees it will really happen
Don’t you think that price right now is like 2016 and it’s not very high yet but still increasing so I can see something really profitable at the end of 2020 and till beginning of 2021. Now it’s all about demand which is increasing with passage of time as new investments is giving bitcoin a slow but continuous pump, just keep holding and waiting to see what happens in end of 2020 price could reach above $20k but its my predictions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250

I can't surely prediction. because no body know about future belong about bitcoin price in the future
but in my opinion 2020 will such a 2016 that bitcoin price stable, though little up trend its seen up with slowly and boom in 2017 i hope it can happen in 2020 then 2021. so let's see it, its just an opinion no guarantees it will really happen

Obviously a future price forecast is always just an opinion. Speaking by my own actions, I'm pretty much all in already and waiting for the coming upward swings. But still I assume a rather quiet and boring year 2020, with some crazy action going on in 2021.
yes, when see from the history of bitcoin..... 2020 will be  boring like 2016 its  not good for investor because they can not  take big profit in 2020..... even though i hope in early 2020 bitcoin show good signal and my opinion that 2020 will be boring is wrong, because bitcoin price can not surely for prediction
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
I don't think that there is an expert price prediction but you can still get ideas from people who are love speculating the price of bitcoin and for me the price of bitcoin for 2020, I think it will not get another ATH next year, bitcoin is not in demand just like before, they think now that bitcoin is just as it is, some people think that didn't know it exactly, they think that it is just scam because of what happened last 2017 because big scammers use bitcoins name just to get lots of money to those big investors without knowing bitcoin exactly.
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

Obviously a future price forecast is always just an opinion. Speaking by my own actions, I'm pretty much all in already and waiting for the coming upward swings. But still I assume a rather quiet and boring year 2020, with some crazy action going on in 2021.

Activity: 700
Since bitcoin's price was down to almost $7000 it is now hard to predict on what price will bitcoin turn into in the year of 2020 because bitcoin is really volatile that no one can really predict when will it go up and down. So i think bitcoin could reach it's price again up to $9000 in the year 2020 if bitcoin halving occur.
Bitcoin is a volatile cryptocurrency so it is impossible to predict the larger growing. But 9k USD is not a strong range in Bitcoin, so I expect it will cross the 15k USD on next halving. We know once it will start halving, price will backward on slowly and sudden growing also push the continuous hype on Bitcoin. I hope next year unexpected pump will happen on Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
Since bitcoin's price was down to almost $7000 it is now hard to predict on what price will bitcoin turn into in the year of 2020 because bitcoin is really volatile that no one can really predict when will it go up and down. So i think bitcoin could reach it's price again up to $9000 in the year 2020 if bitcoin halving occur.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
but it's a fact like 2 months ago you can see the movement of bitcoin when it's in 7,500 less than 1 day can jump above $10,000,
That was an extremely bearish move. It has only happened like 3 times in Bitcoin's history that the price went up so much in such a short period of time, and none of these moves were sustainable.

If the price pumps $3k and then dumps below the point it had that $3k pump, you know that it was used as a welcome opportunity to sell high while traders expected that it would tank deeper. Nothing good can be said about it.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
actually it would be more profitable if we make the right trades today, than we wonder the price of Bitcoin in 2020, if we talk about technical analysis for 2020 some of the indicators for 2020 are not yet certain where the point of resistance and support is  are on.  so I think doing trading today and making a profit.
If we invest today probably we can make profit the following year. No one can gives accurate prediction of bitcoin if how much price can be attain. As long you know how to take risks about the market we can invest from your own analysis. Indeed there’s no certain where the price is headed so invest on what we can afford.
my prediction, the price of bitcoin will exceed the price of $ 10k in 2020. meaning, if we have 1 bitcoin at this time, at least we will get a profit of around $ 3k for 1 bitcoin. Well, imagine if we have a lot, what's more, this is still a minimum prediction. many people predict the price will be above $ 15k or even reach a new ATH. however, I want to see the price of bitcoin pass through the safe point first, so I think that exceeding the price of $ 10k is the right prediction.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Peter Brandt said it would fall to $5500, but in my opinion this could be true, if look at history. prices usually going down before halving and next year after halving will rise again.

I will not see the history of bitcoin, if Peter Brandt said it would fall to $5,000 it is not possible in my opinion and this is the lowest point facing halving in a few months so a drastic decline will not occur,
In fact, this will be a little higher ahead of the new year, the price of bitcoin may be $8,000.

what is impossible? anything can happen. bitcoin can sometimes go up and down in a flash. but of course, it is only a prediction that no one knows, so that the prediction could be missed. sometimes the movement of bitcoin is not only based on TA, but fundamentals, supply and demand and other factors can influence. Of course most will expect a fall to get a lower price before it finally goes higher.
lol using word 'In a Flash" is not appropriate and too exaggerated because you know that prices grows but not that speed.
not only fundamentals but the support from the investors,because other than anything it was us who will bring the value Up or down depend on how much we buy and how logn we hold.
but it's a fact like 2 months ago you can see the movement of bitcoin when it's in 7,500 less than 1 day can jump above $10,000, and many other things also like 2017. sometimes it takes a few hours to increase very high. One of the supports of investors about demand, when supply is reduced. of course people will compete to buy.
I quite with you on the unique movement of bitcoin its volatility in the leagues of cryptocurrencies is second to none bitcoin can actually pump with an increment of $3000 within 24 hours, historically this had happen on many occasions this is usually triggered by a fundamentals which always have an instant impact on it price, as for the prediction of the price of bitcoin come 2020 I am predicting the price to well above $15,000.
Activity: 882
Peter Brandt said it would fall to $5500, but in my opinion this could be true, if look at history. prices usually going down before halving and next year after halving will rise again.

I will not see the history of bitcoin, if Peter Brandt said it would fall to $5,000 it is not possible in my opinion and this is the lowest point facing halving in a few months so a drastic decline will not occur,
In fact, this will be a little higher ahead of the new year, the price of bitcoin may be $8,000.

what is impossible? anything can happen. bitcoin can sometimes go up and down in a flash. but of course, it is only a prediction that no one knows, so that the prediction could be missed. sometimes the movement of bitcoin is not only based on TA, but fundamentals, supply and demand and other factors can influence. Of course most will expect a fall to get a lower price before it finally goes higher.
lol using word 'In a Flash" is not appropriate and too exaggerated because you know that prices grows but not that speed.
not only fundamentals but the support from the investors,because other than anything it was us who will bring the value Up or down depend on how much we buy and how logn we hold.
but it's a fact like 2 months ago you can see the movement of bitcoin when it's in 7,500 less than 1 day can jump above $10,000, and many other things also like 2017. sometimes it takes a few hours to increase very high. One of the supports of investors about demand, when supply is reduced. of course people will compete to buy.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
actually it would be more profitable if we make the right trades today, than we wonder the price of Bitcoin in 2020, if we talk about technical analysis for 2020 some of the indicators for 2020 are not yet certain where the point of resistance and support is  are on.  so I think doing trading today and making a profit.
If we invest today probably we can make profit the following year. No one can gives accurate prediction of bitcoin if how much price can be attain. As long you know how to take risks about the market we can invest from your own analysis. Indeed there’s no certain where the price is headed so invest on what we can afford.
Merit: 310
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
No one guaranteed as an expert to predict accurately, it just pure of speculation based on TAs and the trend in the market, that's why everyone should do the research to collect more information and guess the price. I expect bitcoin to reach $20K at the best and only reach at least $15K in 2020. Too many people have predicted bitcoin will go bullish in 2020 and the trend is going the same way.
Activity: 882

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com

Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

My only prediction in the price of bitcoin is it will have a chance to stay in the price of 10,000$ to 15,000$ or it will surpass its all-time high price which is around 20,000$. Do you think my prediction might have a chance to happen? I know day by day we have seen different predictions about the price of bitcoin and the price of other cryptocurrencies but still, we are not sure about it. But, the only thing that people discuss what are things that can pump the price of bitcoin and most of the answer is its halving that will happen in the next year 2020. I'm not surprised why people talk about it because they expect that history will repeat again.
Pages:
Jump to: