Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the cause of trade war between USA and China? - page 2. (Read 213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this questions, but since it has to do with economy, I feel i should ask it here.

For some months now, I keep hearing about the trade war between United State and China,

I have tried to research on what is the actually cause of this war but I can't seem to understand what is the actually cause of the war.

My question is this....

1. What is the cause of the trade war?

2. What are the things the both stands to lose because of the war?

3. Does it have any impact on the crypto market?

I want economist in the forum to help me answer these questions.  

i'm not an economist, but i'll give it a try. Wink

1. trade wars stem from protectionism. the trump administration imposed sweeping tariffs on chinese manufactured goods---the underlying idea being that by making chinese products more expensive for american consumers, they'll buy elsewhere, perhaps domestically. china responded in-kind. trade wars often evolve as tit-for-tats like this that can snowball into larger conflicts.

2. economic stability; prosperity. trade wars have historically preceded economic and military crises.

3. it depends on the magnitude of economic damage. if extreme protectionism ushers in a major recession or depression, that could have drastic effects on world markets. as high risk speculative assets, i believe the crypto market could decline considerably in such a situation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this questions, but since it has to do with economy, I feel i should ask it here.

For some months now, I keep hearing about the trade war between United State and China,

I have tried to research on what is the actually cause of this war but I can't seem to understand what is the actually cause of the war.

My question is this....

1. What is the cause of the trade war?

2. What are the things the both stands to lose because of the war?

3. Does it have any impact on the crypto market?

I want economist in the forum to help me answer these questions.  
Pages:
Jump to: