Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the cheapest way to buy bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 201 times)

copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
If you live in the USA and cant buy it on binance.

(Binance totally locked up my account for some reason and wont get back with me, which is whatever because I didn't have any crypto on it anyways... and I guess they think I'm trying to do something against their rules as they wont let me create another account)
Binance.com blocked users from the US from using their platform some time back.

Apart from Binance.US the other best alternatives are p2p exchanges like bisq, hodlhodl or loclacryptos

cryptowisser can also help you d some filtering on exchanges that are US trader friendly - https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges/?coins=&fee=2.0&continent=&us_allowed=on&finder=1

Please before using any suggested exchange, do some research. read through their ToS.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
April 13, 2021, 07:25:43 PM
Aside from Binance USA that others mostly suggest, you can check if there's a local Bitcoin ATM around your area. Instructions including all associated fees should be stated there as you operate it.
No, I won't, I won't suggest buying Bitcoin on an ATM machine, they had terrible fees.  In exchange, if you're willing to hug the fees about $5-10 it might double when you are in a Bitcoin ATM machine which makes you frustrated.  Cheesy

IMO, it might good for Coinbase pro since this exchange is US-friendly and regulated.  They had the lowest fees available for US and EU customers and I have heard possible zero fees if I'm not mistaken.

Alternatively, it might also good if you will choose a P2P exchange like Bisq.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 13, 2021, 07:09:41 PM

Aside from Binance USA that others mostly suggest, you can check if there's a local Bitcoin ATM around your area. Instructions including all associated fees should be stated there as you operate it.

Refer here: https://coinatmradar.com/

Fees-concern, at some point, you really need to hug any fees even you don't find it convenient.
Activity: 700
Merit: 182
April 13, 2021, 06:08:31 PM
According to news portal sourcess us has maximum option to buy bitcoin. You can buy from lots of options but you should have an account on binance.us which is only for us person. But if you do not want the you can choose coinbase. Which is also a top most crypto currency buy / sell Platform and wallet too. You also can choose p2p option. Or you can choose paypal also. Which could be easy and might be cheapest. Just research on it and i hope you will get a better solution for you. All the best for your crypto journey.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
April 13, 2021, 05:39:31 PM

(Binance totally locked up my account for some reason and wont get back with me, which is whatever because I didn't have any crypto on it anyways... and I guess they think I'm trying to do something against their rules as they wont let me create another account)
Yes, Binance is one of the cheapest way to buy Bitcoin in the US and if Binance locked up your account for some reason it mainly because you sign up on Binance.com instead of Binance.us but if you canll have problem with that best alternative are cashapp, coinbase, kraken or coinmama.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 545
April 13, 2021, 05:32:22 PM
Because you live in US so that your account is locked. Kindly move to https://www.binance.us/en/home in order to make account. The US government has created laws in order to collect tax and trace people activities in the crypto world. That is why it is stricter to invest while living in the USA

What about coinbase? I think their price must be economical because of being the largest exchange in US. I do not have a chance to use their services because I am living in a third world country
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 13, 2021, 04:27:41 PM
Coinbase pro has cheap fee structure and and all you need to do is to link your bank account then start buying bitcoins from there for almost instant. But if you are looking to buy BTC below the market price then you need to find someone personally who wants to sell bulk amount of BTC at once or in few trades without the intervention of banking and exchanges to avoid tax reporting.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
April 13, 2021, 03:52:06 PM
Well if you want to buy it at lower price then market price maybe offline buy. I know people were selling BTC like 2-3% lower price. Now that is a lot riskier and it's not easy to find someone for that. Hand to had sell can be really risky be careful.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
April 13, 2021, 02:09:09 PM
You might be creating an account on Binance.com if you are living in the USA then you should make an account on binance.us it's for us residence only.

Or if it still doesn't work you can try to buy Bitcoin with the square cash app it's an easy way to buy bitcoins and they support debit and master cards except for VCCs.

Watch this video on "how to buy bitcoins with Cash app"
Activity: 171
Merit: 20
April 13, 2021, 01:23:18 PM

Pages:
Jump to: